KantaLabs

Jun 8, 2018
What an amazing game. I'm not a fan of violence fetish, so it killed my boner pretty quickly, but the amazing atmosphere and the cool enemy designs kept me playing until finishing it. 10/10, almost died from a heart attack on the spider level.

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019
The game gonna update again ? I seen screenshot from dev sites its looks like sinisistar though... And if its gonna new game what is the game title ? I cant read japanese please help

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
The game gonna update again ? I seen screenshot from dev sites its looks like sinisistar though... And if its gonna new game what is the game title ? I cant read japanese please help
No, it's a new game. It's supposed to be a sequel, so this is why it looks similar. But so far it's still early work, he's trying different size of sprites at the moment and he has yet decided what size he will go with.

Concerning Sinisistar, there won't be any new updates. However, he said there is plan for a Steam version of the game if everything goes well.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If the developers launch a steam version, then I'll see if I can support them.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
It seems to me that the yuri clone was unstable, it took our character to the place with which it is emotionally attached - to home, after a while it disintegrated into a snail, after killing which we return to the laboratory and fight the next clone and being defeated and transformation into half snail / half millipede scenes are unsuccessful attempts to create a permanent hybrid.

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Okay, I cannot for the love of god get past the acid part of the lab stage. Any attempts to get through the four column acid drop section gets me stunlocked into death, need help

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Okay, I cannot for the love of god get past the acid part of the lab stage. Any attempts to get through the four column acid drop section gets me stunlocked into death, need help
That's one of the harder parts of the game, yeah. All I can say is that when it comes to avoiding obstacles like the acid drip, it's all about timing and visual reference. What I usually do is watch how often the acid drips and from where. It's mostly muscle memory, but some spots are fast enough that you can usually start moving a quarter before the drop hits the ground.

arkionarkium

May 10, 2020
how the hell am i supposed to beat the laboratory stage? particularly those headcrab mages. revisiting sinistar from 2.0, so im a bit rusty - i might just be missing a game mechanic?

Suit

May 11, 2019
how the hell am i supposed to beat the laboratory stage? particularly those headcrab mages. revisiting sinistar from 2.0, so im a bit rusty - i might just be missing a game mechanic?
Jump around a lot and hit them. 2 melee hits to down a mage, then walk behind the creature to hit it before it jumps. Then dodge the spikes and repeat.

It's the platforming section before the final boss that's the frustrating part lol.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 62 Votes