Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
There is something that I never understood, because if we are supposed to eliminate the upper boss that is the monster that watches over the tower, it would not have been more convenient to add the levels as we went up the tower, that is, that monster is supposed to be stronger than white lab aberration...

Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
There is something that I never understood, because if we are supposed to eliminate the upper boss that is the monster that watches over the tower, it would not have been more convenient to add the levels as we went up the tower, that is, that monster is supposed to be stronger than white lab aberration...
Maybe you already know this, but the Laboratory and Animal Farm are DLCs that came long after the game's first release. It's not clear to us where the DLCs fit chronologically; and there's small details that seem to hint that both stages are fever dreams. Besides that, I think it fits that the DLCs are more difficult than the boss since they come after the game's first release, and it just ups the stakes a bit. Not everyone would appreciate the difficulty spike, but at least the developers added infinite arrows and easy mode to lessen the difficulty. But to be honest, the real boss fight was jumping to that last platform in the Laboratory.

Reactions: RossoX and Suit

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Maybe you already know this, but the Laboratory and Animal Farm are DLCs that came long after the game's first release. It's not clear to us where the DLCs fit chronologically; and there's small details that seem to hint that both stages are fever dreams. Besides that, I think it fits that the DLCs are more difficult than the boss since they come after the game's first release, and it just ups the stakes a bit. Not everyone would appreciate the difficulty spike, but at least the developers added infinite arrows and easy mode to lessen the difficulty. But to be honest, the real boss fight was jumping to that last platform in the Laboratory.
I admit that the last two bosses were a challenge because you have to learn the pattern and be very attentive to the attacks, but in my opinion the most difficult monster was the white aberration, both for the stamina it has, movements and the scope it has, at least in the first encounter it was difficult to beat him (without using infinite arrows).

Regarding the chronology of the game, I feel that Rabiane got stuck in a loop after having defeated the tower boss, at least it seems so, since in the last fight against our Alter Ego, if we lose, we see how it is It shows us a lesbian scene, but if we want to face the final boss again, we are shown that it is "Rabiane" it is the same slug as the one in the first ending.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
AnimalFarm.png
Details like the one above are why I'd agree Rabianne might be trapped in a loop or in a fever dream. You can find this spot on the Animal Farm stage by walking to the left of the area Rabiane gets captured in.

Reactions: ImAMeatPopsicle

Dirty_Lucius

Dec 20, 2019
When you are close to him you can give him 1-2 blows with the sword, then jump back so that he does not catch you, when he jumps you must move in the opposite direction and jump before he falls to the ground so that he does not stun you, and how much this mini boss, run, I recommend you pray that it doesn't run. Personally, I think that using arrows against this mini boss is useless, since he wastes your time and can hinder your strategy.
Thanks for the strategy

Dec 30, 2017
So just curious, since those two extra levels DLC came out. Are there any sequels or more DLCs planned? Or does the artist plan to make more games in the same style?

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
So just curious, since those two extra levels DLC came out. Are there any sequels or more DLCs planned? Or does the artist plan to make more games in the same style?
Currently the game of SiniSistar has already come to an end, for a year the developer published that he is working on a new game called "Oden" it was said that it will take place in the same universe as Rabiane.

I understand that the new game will have the same mechanics as the previous one, only that the character will have more details since it will be higher, in addition to that, the class Swordsman or Caster can be selected, I think I still don't know He has said if it will work like this game, where we can change class when we are in church or it will change as the story progresses, the only thing I can clarify is that the MC is better than Rabiane xD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Would be fun if a mind controlled Rabianne came back as an enemy and you try to save her with the new sister (or lose and get a Yuri scene between the two)

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Would be fun if a mind controlled Rabianne came back as an enemy and you try to save her with the new sister (or lose and get a Yuri scene between the two)

That may come true, after all, nobody expected a lesbian scene with another Rabiane (slug), but I honestly think that the author could further exploit the scenes with male humanoids, I say I think I could add an animation of game over where the sister's uterus is full of CUM, I know it sounds gotresco, but it will be that type of game where it will be something of the most normal.

But to make that a reality, it means admitting that both Rabiane and the new MC are in a fever loop or dream, maybe the same monster or a different one, or both are a strange experiment, I say if we were shown that they can create chimeras, I don't think it's crazy to think that the MC is in a state of conservation and all we saw is a simulation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirty_Lucius

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
That may come true, after all, nobody expected a lesbian scene with another Rabiane (slug), but I honestly think that the author could further exploit the scenes with male humanoids, I say I think I could add an animation of game over where the sister's uterus is full of CUM, I know it sounds gotresco, but it will be that type of game where it will be something of the most normal.

But to make that a reality, it means admitting that both Rabiane and the new MC are in a fever loop or dream, maybe the same monster or a different one, or both are a strange experiment, I say if we were shown that they can create chimeras, I don't think it's crazy to think that the MC is in a state of conservation and all we saw is a simulation.
The new MC wouldn't have to be in a loop/dream/fever for that to happen, but it would work if Rabiane was captured (like in some of the bad ends, or is hinted at in the DLC).

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
According to the developer blog, it seems the developers are considering adding more lust-oriented h-scenes. Think different to how Sinisistar was lewd, but the enemies mostly wanted to either feed off her or reproduce with her. Hopefully more lewd acts like oral will be seen in the next work.

Reactions: RossoX

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
According to the developer blog, it seems the developers are considering adding more lust-oriented h-scenes. Think different to how Sinisistar was lewd, but the enemies mostly wanted to either feed off her or reproduce with her. Hopefully more lewd acts like oral will be seen in the next work.
The real question here is, who didn't want to have sex with Rabiane? Its design is too erotic, and the simple fact that it has no experience in bed adds some value to it.

When it came to feeding on it, well I think it's quite obvious, they are monsters, they need some food sustenance, I would even say that they would resort to cannibalism to survive

Last edited:

Haha February

Aug 24, 2020
I just checked the new game "Oden" and the animation looked SO much smoother, more details AND THERES BACKGROUND SHADOW TOO! This already has higher quality than some of the non-h games

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The real question here is, who didn't want to have sex with Rabiane? Its design is too erotic, and the simple fact that it has no experience in bed adds some value to it.

When it came to feeding on it, well I think it's quite obvious, they are monsters, they need some food sustenance, I would even say that they would resort to cannibalism to survive

I like ryona as much as the next pervert, but I do tend to prefer games that have more of a good balance between the ryona and the lewd. Sinisistar does lean way more towards ryona so what I'm saying is that I very much welcome Uu giving more focus for lewd stuff in the sequel, and if those previews are an indication then it's gonna be great.

Suit

May 11, 2019
Sinisistar does lean way more towards ryona so what I'm saying is that I very much welcome Uu giving more focus for lewd stuff in the sequel, and if those previews are an indication then it's gonna be great.
There is a good balance though. Not every giant monster wants to fuck you, the poor things have got to eat too. With the second game I'm just hoping there's more enemy variety, that way everyone is happy with more scenes of both overall.

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
There is a good balance though. Not every giant monster wants to fuck you, the poor things have got to eat too. With the second game I'm just hoping there's more enemy variety, that way everyone is happy with more scenes of both overall.
I also hope the same, I hope they add non-humanoid monsters like chimeras, demons, etc. Although it would be interesting if they introduced ghosts that when defeating you will take over the MC's body and "come back to life", you could imagine a possession that ends in a rape between humanoid monsters, or simply an exorcism ending.

It's also not like I want all monsters to have H-scenes, but in some cases very good ideas could come up to justify some points in the game.

I would also like to add the justification for my previous comment, I meant that in the case of humans or male humanoid monsters, they will simply bring out their most primitive instincts, which will be to procreate to safeguard their species or simply out of lust; a clear example is what happened in the Abandon Village

Last edited:

Dirty_Lucius

Dec 20, 2019
At least it gave an "opening" to the suggestions of the North American players.

I admit that @eencya's responses to player suggestions amuse me.

I honestly only play it for the adult scenes, in addition to the gameplay of the game only allowing us to interact in a limited way with monsters, what else could be done but?

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes