pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
I just wish his next game has more replayability or at least a little bit of grind mechanic, rather than a one time run through and look at gallery thing

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I just wish his next game has more replayability or at least a little bit of grind mechanic, rather than a one time run through and look at gallery thing
A while back, I think I read on a blog post that there will be interactable characters in the next game, so it's certainly a much more ambitious project in comparison to Sinisistar. Don't quote me on that though, not sure if that's an actual memory or if my brain's just making shit up.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Gameplay is good and tight, but hentai animations are so so. I prefer sexy vore and here it's all leaning towards guro a bit much for my tastes

Reactions: OrbitalTomato

Trashytrash12

May 9, 2020

So if I understand it correctly (via Google Translate), he's saying that if everything goes as planned they should finish the update next month.

Reactions: mk40 and Beyo

mk40

Jul 23, 2018
Apparently, if everything goes as planned.
Then they will fully work on the next game.

Suedama

Jul 20, 2020
Dark Souls but you possess an asset which the main character from those games didn't have: The Pussy

Suit

May 11, 2019
Latest Cien article has the usual new game art updates, but towards the end Eencya talks about how work will be resuming on the final update soon.

Relevant text:

Eencya said:
This will be the last article for this month, so by the time we publish next week's article, engineer Mikun will have returned to work on this project.

I apologize for the delay, but work on the update is finally up and running again, so we hope you can wait a little longer until we finish debugging and implementing the rest of the final boss.

I'm sorry to inform you again, but from July, our circle will be under a new structure, so to speak, with Mikun joining the team in earnest.

Until now, engineer Mikun has been working as a company employee and implementing Sinicista on weekends.

He decided to resign from the company because of the intense workload and his health condition, and at the end of this month, he will be completely freelance and concentrate on the work of this circle.

The word "independent" may sound cool, but it's not a stable path, and from now on, I'm going to put even more effort into the development of this circle for the sake of Mi-kun.

As for Nenai, now that my other work has settled down, I expect the work to become more dense in July.
The design for the new nun has been out for a while now, but I'd just like to say how I love her design and how much more detail is shown.

1624792899259.png 1624793526154.png 1624793589086.png

Last edited:

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
She looks like a zombie.
Or like she still have university diet, beer and vodka.
Hey if she becomes a zombie,can't complain game's got a lot of corruption / game over content like that specifically with the pigs inflating breasts to milk you, the parasite in your throat to convert you.. and the cult and slug game overs.
the university diet of beer and vodka... i like that idea, heh a bar where she serves as a maid like that, not a bad idea at all.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Apparently, if everything goes as planned.
Then they will fully work on the next game.
Just a little fair warning regarding Uu: he takes a long time to work on his games; I remember when I first find out about sinisistar in some random forum... shit I think it was around 2014 maybe?! And we only got a demo circa 2018 and we're still waiting for this last update which is taking some time as well. So in total that's some 7 years of development.

Seeing people exited for his new game (I'm too) I just wanted to put in perspective to help manage our expectations. Is very possible that we may only see demo for the sequel in 3-5 years if we go by the previous record.

4.30 star(s) 62 Votes