Suit

May 11, 2019
The dev has just uploaded a to DLSite, which will likely be the same builds used to upload to Steam. Meaning the Steam version of the game shouldn't be far off now.

The game is .

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
The dev has just uploaded a to DLSite, which will likely be the same builds used to upload to Steam. Meaning the Steam version of the game shouldn't be far off now.

The game is .
any form to upgrade the steam version to a full hentai??

Suit

May 11, 2019
It does now. Whenever you want to get the attention of the thread owner and staff, report the OP and describe what needs to be updated or changed.
I did that months ago, shortly after the release of the final update, which I can only assume was ignored.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Tags say "censored" and OP says "Censored: Yes/Mosaics" and this is not correct; game is uncensored despite the censored screenshots in OP. Fixed now.

I was asked for proof when I reported the thread, so I've attached a screenshot from the gallery / recollection room. Note that this is showing an uncensored version of a pose that is censored in OP's third screenshot, which I assume is promo material from a Japanese storefront or something.

Last edited:

vINTRImA

Aug 29, 2018
What's keeping me from getting this is the selling point, which is the grotesque and cruel ways that some of the game-overs play out. The problem isn't that there are absolutely horrible ways that the character can die, it's the blurred lines between what you are supposed to beat off to and what you are supposed to be repelled by. Is there really a distinction in the eyes of the developer?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The problem isn't that there are absolutely horrible ways that the character can die, it's the blurred lines between what you are supposed to beat off to and what you are supposed to be repelled by.
Grimdark/actually dark fantasy?

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
What's keeping me from getting this is the selling point, which is the grotesque and cruel ways that some of the game-overs play out. The problem isn't that there are absolutely horrible ways that the character can die, it's the blurred lines between what you are supposed to beat off to and what you are supposed to be repelled by. Is there really a distinction in the eyes of the developer?
Perhaps not, and this may not be a game for you if you are repelled by that sort of thing. Some of her fates are less grotesque than others, though. You don't have to look at everything the gallery has to offer, and you don't have to lose to the individual enemies to unlock stuff.

Reactions: Jax9876

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
The first three stages are mostly gore, and that's less than the first half of the game. I'd say about half of the game is lewd and half the game is gore. The lewd content doesn't really start until the defeat by the third boss. I don't know about any personal distinction from the developer, but I can tell you that there is a distinction. For starters, gore and lewd content aren't mixed together. There's no necrophilia either. You either have a scene where the heroine dies, sometimes brutally, or you have lewd h-scenes.

Reactions: PitayaPear
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes