• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
is there any game are alike this one?
For a 2D fantasy side-scroller, the closest game to SiNiSistar I can recommend is Unholy Sanctuary. There's also its sequel Unholy Disaster and several spin-off titles. None of these titles are especially gorey imo.

Reactions: Hello2563

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I went ahead and bought a Steam copy of SiNiSistar. It's a small contribution, but hopefully the developer gets more attention outside of dlsite.
i want to buy the steam version but i don't find the patch and i can't buy from dlsite , do you have the patch or know where to find it?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
i want to buy the steam version but i don't find the patch and i can't buy from dlsite , do you have the patch or know where to find it?
Unfortunately no. I've also tried using the patch file from the thread post for the steam version. Here's what happened when I tried it. The title screen becomes a white screen that you can still get past. H-content and the DLC stages are made available. I didn't complete the DLC stages so I can't say anything further. The gallery is inaccessible. Attempting to view the gallery causes the game to get stuck in an infinite loading screen. Equipping the character's white costume results in the standing portrait to remain as the black costume. Defeat portraits are glitched with only the eye expression showing.

The only solutions I can give you are to either wait for someone to drop the update patch in this thread, or you can use the game and patch downloaded from OP's thread post to replace the files within the steam folder. The latter worked out for me so far.

Reactions: arucard34

Seracjuze

Jan 16, 2018
Dose this game have a Gallery , and how do i escape when a monster attacks me ?
Yeas, once you beat the game, a "stage" above your starting point shows up as the gallery.
To escape monsters you just need to mash buttons.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Can you help me I stuck on now loading with blackscreen it never end
I encountered a similar error before, but only when I attempted to load the Gallery after patching the steam version's lite edition. If you play on Steam, you may want to back up your data and then try replacing all the steam files with the files you find here.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Judging by the progress posts on Ci-en the devs are having a decent start with their experience making Sinisistar and increased dedication to making the next game. The barebones look pretty decent. Probably won't take them more than 3/4 of the time it took to fully finish Sinisistar to fully finish the next game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
From what I remember off of Google translate the developers planned to write story scenarios centered around the heroine taking requests from NPCs. Basically the heroine is someone the nearby villagers rely on for help from anything like finding a lost kid to subjugating monsters. Later events may involve capture, possession, and other dark themes. Just the other day the developers finished up an early design of what conversations will look like.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you haven't seen her already, the girl on the right (Hana) is supposed to be a NPC who stays behind in the church to offer support outside of combat. There's already a "defeated portrait" of her drawn, however it seems that developers are still deciding whether she'll have any scenes in the first release. Like the main heroine (Lilia) there's plans for her to be voiced. I've no idea if the characters will have voiced dialogue or just voiced sound effects like in the last game.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes