Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Well judging from the Ci-en posts the next game will probably have a similar balance of guro/snuff. Either way you could leave suggestions under the Ci-en posts, provided that you know Japanese or your/the devs' auto translator doesn't mess up whatever communication there is

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Suit

May 11, 2019
If you don't want guro or darker scenes then perhaps don't play the gothic horror themed game? There's a whole host of others out there for you to play, instead of trying to change one of the very few decent games that has a mix of the two.

You see the exact same complaints in the Night of Revenge thread, another game heavily influenced by Bloodborne, what did you people expect?

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
If you don't want guro or darker scenes then perhaps don't play the gothic horror themed game? There's a whole host of others out there for you to play, instead of trying to change one of the very few decent games that has a mix of the two.

You see the exact same complaints in the Night of Revenge thread, another game heavily influenced by Bloodborne, what did you people expect?
I think the problem is people let themselvs die expecting something lewd to happen. They get their dicks out ready to fap, and then shes just cut in half, and the boner is just gone because most people don't fap to that.
I mean, im so jaded at this point i dont feel anything, but most people arnt.

DoppoHanma

Sep 7, 2020
I think the problem is people let themselvs die expecting something lewd to happen. They get their dicks out ready to fap, and then shes just cut in half, and the boner is just gone because most people don't fap to that.
I mean, im so jaded at this point i dont feel anything, but most people arnt.
Clearly those who cannot Wank aren't aware of Slaanesh's gifts. Let them know.

Reactions: Alpha-rius

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
We should be getting a demo of the next game, temporarily titled "SiNiSister 2", by the end of this month
Wonder if anyone here is willing to share a copy

Jan 25, 2020
How can i applied the uncensored patch to the steam version of the game? i own the game on steam but want to get the uncensored patch

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How can i applied the uncensored patch to the steam version of the game? i own the game on steam but want to get the uncensored patch
I tried looking into this over a month back, and I found a work-around. Basically you download the version from this thread and replace the steam files. You should be able to find the files by pathing through your windows file explorer directory: Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > SiNiSistar

If you have saves you want to keep in your SaveData, copy the files and add them back in when you're done replacing. I haven't tried this myself, but it should keep your save data intact. If not, then you'll have to start over without the save data. If you see the title screen without "Lite version", then things should work out fine.

Reactions: pinhpanther123

RBD_tai_hen

Feb 19, 2019
a little help, please? I just downloaded this game and I keep getting an error with extracting the file. What's the issue here, is the rar broken? I already tried redownloading but still the same. Can't just ignore and run the game either, it wouldn't load

Screenshot_20.png

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
a little help, please? I just downloaded this game and I keep getting an error with extracting the file. What's the issue here, is the rar broken? I already tried redownloading but still the same. Can't just ignore and run the game either, it wouldn't load

View attachment 1708757
Turn on support for non unicode characters in winrar settings.

SeveralGeese

Mar 8, 2022
I didnt really have a hard time except for the post-game bosses. And the pigboss in particular wasnt hard so much as it was incredibly tedious.

Jan 25, 2020
I tried looking into this over a month back, and I found a work-around. Basically you download the version from this thread and replace the steam files. You should be able to find the files by pathing through your windows file explorer directory: Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > SiNiSistar

If you have saves you want to keep in your SaveData, copy the files and add them back in when you're done replacing. I haven't tried this myself, but it should keep your save data intact. If not, then you'll have to start over without the save data. If you see the title screen without "Lite version", then things should work out fine.
I just do it and the game run perfectly fine, but how do i know if this is the uncensored version :unsure::unsure:

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes