Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
If you don't want guro or darker scenes then perhaps don't play the gothic horror themed game? There's a whole host of others out there for you to play, instead of trying to change one of the very few decent games that has a mix of the two.

You see the exact same complaints in the Night of Revenge thread, another game heavily influenced by Bloodborne, what did you people expect?
The truth is that NOR is a great game, and not so much because of the +18 scenes but because of the game mechanics, it is something innovative that takes advantage of gothic and dark themes (not very common in this type of game), for which the great most tend to get fed up very quickly since the main thing in the game is not to "corrupt the MC" but to advance in the game until you reach the boss.

The same goes for Sinisistar and will happen with Oden, people will seek to die on purpose to unlock the gallery and have a quick wank, after that they will drop the game.

Reactions: Christin Eleven

ooshi

Jun 7, 2021
Came here after seeing the Sinisistar lite on Steam. Have to admit, I was apprehensive at first due to the vore aspect but found myself really in love with the artstyle.

Ended up buying the game on dlsite and on steam to support the creator further. I really hope the developers can further develop the series, and hopefully their career.

Велес98

Nov 6, 2019
А как скачать игру с ci-en?

And how to download the game from ci-en?

Last edited by a moderator:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I haven't tried it out yet, but here's the demo straight off the ci-en page:

SiNiSistar 2 Alpha Demo:

Edit:
On the keypad, these buttons can be used:
3 ... ON / OFF with 0 damage received
4 ... MP is set to the initial state (80)
5 ... MP is maximized
6 ... HP is set to 1
8 ... Scene retry

It's more of a proof of concept than anything. A single screen with only one enemy type, and two scenes where you can get eaten by zombies. No H-content other than some nudity when your clothes take enough damage.

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
in hentaibedta they have have sinistar 2 so if someone can download it and upload to more options we can play it here also i think its already translated (i could be wrong in the translation part)

• Angry
Reactions: xn8k and Suit

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
I thought games like this weren't allowed on speedrun.com
I guess I will do another run then post it there

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes