Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Anybody got any suggestions to games like Sinisistar?
Only several come to mind. Unholy Sanctuary and most of Unholy Creations' titles. There's also Night of Revenge, which has a lot of content, but has been an ongoing project since 2021. I have other examples, but none of them fit the metroidvania horror feel SiNiSistar has. Also, none of them are even close to the gore in SiNiSistar.

Reactions: ligmaballsbofa

WarDog_Garrok

Apr 11, 2022
I was wondering if anyone knew more about these things in the third section of Animal Farm, the barn with the two pig-men, whether they're just aesthetics, Easter Eggs, secrets, or something else.
If you lose to the pig-men, then regain your sword and bow, kill the pig-man, and go to the left, there's a door in the wall, but also further is the final boss from Priest's Nightmare.
Also in the barn, if you jump while on top of the huge mound, you can get on the roof of the barn.
There's also the pig that follows you in the background and the gate that kinda looks breakable to me.

Reactions: Beyo

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knew more about these things in the third section of Animal Farm, the barn with the two pig-men, whether they're just aesthetics, Easter Eggs, secrets, or something else.
If you lose to the pig-men, then regain your sword and bow, kill the pig-man, and go to the left, there's a door in the wall, but also further is the final boss from Priest's Nightmare.
Also in the barn, if you jump while on top of the huge mound, you can get on the roof of the barn.
There's also the pig that follows you in the background and the gate that kinda looks breakable to me.
Yeah, several people have pointed out the eyeball before. We don't have enough clues, but things like these cast doubt on what really happened at the end of Priest's Nightmare.

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
I was wondering that in the Animal farm on the game over where the pigmen grabs Rabiane and makes her breasts bigger does he also fuck her from behind as well. Right before the full game over he grabs both her breasts while seemingly fucking her from behind. Afterwards there seems to be a pigtail behind her buttocks despite the pigmen never using never using worms like he did for her breasts originally. So is that the result of something else entirely or did the pigmen milk her while fucking her?

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I was wondering that in the Animal farm on the game over where the pigmen grabs Rabiane and makes her breasts bigger does he also fuck her from behind as well. Right before the full game over he grabs both her breasts while seemingly fucking her from behind. Afterwards there seems to be a pigtail behind her buttocks despite the pigmen never using never using worms like he did for her breasts originally. So is that the result of something else entirely or did the pigmen milk her while fucking her?
I've thought about this, but I don't think the pigman was screwing Rabiane over. There's two reasons why. 1.) There's no semen, whereas in other portrait art there is. 2.) In this game, there's enough scenarios to imply that the monsters only perform lewd acts for breeding purposes. (I guess those dark wizards might not count, but I figure their ritual was for controlling Rabiane and offering them to that eldritch being, which would later breed with her. ) We've seen enough parasitism and birthing, for starters. I don't have an explanation for the pig tail, though.

Last edited:

Blitzer53

Mar 6, 2022
I've thought about this, but I don't think the pigman was screwing Rabiane over. There's two reasons why. 1.) There's no semen, whereas in other portrait art there is. 2.) In this game, there's enough scenarios to imply that the monsters only perform lewd acts for breeding purposes. (I guess those dark wizards might not count, but I figure their ritual was for controlling Rabiane and offering them to that eldritch being, which would later breed with her. ) We've seen enough parasitism and birthing, for starters. I don't have an explanation for the pig tail, though.
Alright thanks.

WarDog_Garrok

Apr 11, 2022
From the looks of it, I'd say it's just one of those worms that have corrupted the people and pigs there. In the sprite and portrait, the worms and the "tail" look very similar.
Could be part of a transformation process, but I think it's just those worms.

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
I thought this game was easy until I did the Laboratory stage
Trying to do it without dying made me want to cry

• Sad
Reactions: Beyo

yabbarabbaroo

Nov 10, 2020
Am I the only one that was disappointed that the animal farm pigs weren't utilized more? Why have a pig follow you around or be obstacles that suckle on rabiane's breasts when captured and not do anything with it? Then there's also the platform atop of the mound where it seemed like you could get into the pig pens by jumping down at first. It feels like such a waste to only have 2 scenes with herr defeat against the giant pig boss where not much was seen and the one with the parasitic pig.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes