1Kiri1

May 27, 2018
Trojan:script/Wacatac.H!ml
WD discovered it (Mega and Mixdrop)
I hope this is a false positive. Knowledgeable people, can you check the files?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
It's a false positive. I've never had any detection with Windows Defender or with freemium anti-virus software on my end.

Reactions: 1Kiri1

1Kiri1

May 27, 2018
It's a false positive. I've never had any detection with Windows Defender or with freemium anti-virus software on my end.
I downloaded this game about a year ago; Now I decided download again and go through the game the end - and I was confused by the threat notification (before that there was no threat)

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I downloaded this game about a year ago; Now I decided download again and go through the game the end - and I was confused by the threat notification (before that there was no threat)
Possibly related:

Just A BooB man

Apr 20, 2022
View attachment 387918

Overview:
This is a simple 2D action game featuring Rabiane, a sister sent by the Church to exorcise monsters in a cursed land.

The game is centered on themes of masochistic tendencies, yearning for death, as well as despair at being attacked by terrifying beings.

Modern, elaborate pixel art inspired by nostalgic pixel-art games depict every scene, including some post-ending scenes.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-11
Release Date: 2021-07-11
Developer: Uu - -
Censored: No
Version: v3.0.0
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Other Game: SiNiSistar 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Mac: - MEGA - -
Patch 2.0.3-> 3.0.0: - MEGA -

Extra:
Save

sizzantaclaus thanks for the link

View attachment 387919 View attachment 387920 View attachment 387921 View attachment 387922 View attachment 387923 View attachment 387924 View attachment 387925 View attachment 387926 View attachment 387927
Are there any other game's like this one?

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
You need to lose to the pig farmer holding the pitchfork.
I did that hundred of times, and direct dead, i have the steam version patched, i tried the post version with my save and in the post version that scenes plays perfect after being defeated, the exe from the post and the exe from steam is the same i copied the game_bin folder but for some reason some scenes are not playing in the steam version, thats my rewards for supporting the creators, lol.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I did that hundred of times, and direct dead, i have the steam version patched, i tried the post version with my save and in the post version that scenes plays perfect after being defeated, the exe from the post and the exe from steam is the same i copied the game_bin folder but for some reason some scenes are not playing in the steam version, thats my rewards for supporting the creators, lol.
The steam version is the lite version, which is also sold on DLsite. I had a similar problem with that version as well. Locate the Sinisistar folder in the steamapp folder. Make a back-up of your files in case anything goes wrong. Replace the files in there with the files you get from the thread OP. Make sure the files you download are for the full game and not for patching. It should work after that. I've attempted to patch my game with the patch from OP before, but it hasn't worked out for me. I figure the reason it doesn't is because the patch available in OP is meant for the original version w/o DLCs, not the lite version.

Reactions: comenavoz

Agnikai

May 18, 2021
Can anybody recommend more games like this? So far I've only played Castle in the Cloud and Demon's Maid.

4.30 star(s) 65 Votes