BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
holy fucking flying fucking flying fuck fuck
what the fuck
wait wait wait hold on, hold on
take a deep breath...
what does this mean?
are they gonna animate the fucking GURO!?!?
i don't even know any guro hentai animes, like what the fuck...
oh, chances are they'll probably just animate the sex stuff...
well it is magin label, they made Euphoria anime and Kuroinu anime as well. Now there was really small amounts of guro in those and i think some was also mosaic censored. So it's definitely not beneath them. I feel like it would be hard to stay faithful to SiNiSistar without including the guro, no? I mean at least at the end of the episode orrrr at the end of every episode would be cool. Magin Label usually does multple episodes.

But who knows it might end up being like their Alcumist Collette adaptation. That game was so full of of fetishes and all the sex scenes in that were so basic., and they didn't even stay faithful to whole game's cum collection aspect lol.

dudeness

Apr 26, 2017
I distinctly remember beating this game on my Mac like 2 years ago with this fix, but when I tried redownloading and replaying the game last month, it didn't work anymore (maybe because the app isn't compatible with current Mac versions?). in any case, I finally got Wineskin working on my Mac, and that's imo the most convenient game to play windows games for me right now

idk if anyone else did get this game working on a Mac?
I'm fucking dying laughing at the idea that it's literally easier to emulate the game using a windows vm designed for linux than it is to just open it on macOS

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
holy fucking flying fucking flying fuck fuck
what the fuck
wait wait wait hold on, hold on
take a deep breath...
what does this mean?
are they gonna animate the fucking GURO!?!?
i don't even know any guro hentai animes, like what the fuck...
oh, chances are they'll probably just animate the sex stuff...
Unlikely, its a hentai 100% its censored guro or focused more on rapey aspect.

Reactions: Depthhound

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
If there's gore, there likely won't be a heavy camera focus on it, unless the studio is okay with mosaics taking up the screen. That stuff tends to get censored the moment it's detailed. We're not talking like body parts flying, but when the insides start spilling out.

slave1234

Jan 25, 2022
i have arachnophobia but i wanna play this game, I just wanna know if there is a way of getting rid of spiders and any reference to them, if not its chill

• Haha
Reactions: derakino999

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
i have arachnophobia but i wanna play this game, I just wanna know if there is a way of getting rid of spiders and any reference to them, if not its chill
Nope, you're gonna have a bad time in the spider stages. Just grab the save and content yourself with the gallery. Or, I guess, try and conquer your arachnophobia via gory horror sex video game; couldn't hurt, right? The choice is yours!

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
If you get a 100% save you can play the levels out of order. Spiders are only in the cave level so you can just skip that one. The rest of the game should be "safe" to play (there's nothing safe about this game, but you won't see spiders).

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Where can I find the cg libery? The "menu" is just the church, where i can select a stage or change weapon?
Gallery is "Reminiscence", located above the church on the map / stage select. The map / stage select is on the right side of the church, while the equip menu is the shining sword on the left.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Am I crazy or did, Magin Label make the girls tits 2x the size they are supposed to be. Im already disappointed in the adaptation.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
yea thought the same thing and people were like nah she always had big tits and i was like uhh okay so i was not so sure anymore

Reactions: BodaC
4.30 star(s) 61 Votes