• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
yea thought the same thing and people were like nah she always had big tits and i was like uhh okay so i was not so sure anymore
no we ain't crazy lol. Her character potrait shows she has like f cup at biggest, maaaaybe G, but the anime does it like u cant even see half her body. I wonde if they just didnt wanna animate the rest of her body or something lol.

Reactions: derakino999

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
whilst theres an OVA hentai coming out there also appears to be another game in the works from the same group. I dont know how far in development they are but they are talking about launching a trial on DLsite so it will likely be some time this year, possibly between June - July I reckon but it depends how much content this trial has. Expect more guro though, Im not big on guro or gruesome deaths but Sinister was pretty good

l2ose

Aug 26, 2017
Gallery guide 3.0.0

Please note that the gallery warnings are based on my interpretation of gore,
Which may differ from others. But I hope i'm being descriptive enough and assist
those who can't stand dismemberment gore. But still wish to view lewd content.

The enemies to avoid losing to includes zombies, plant zombies? small spiders,
bulky guys with big knives and bloody aprons, and Iron Maiden boss fight. acid Death?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ayo Sinisistar h anime 1st episode is gonna be available on Jan 26 2024, the 2nd is on March 29
Anyone seen the anime yet?

The preview is pretty good:

Last edited:
Reactions: Beyo

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
of all hentai site i visit, they're kinda late showing/translating new hentai recently. wonder when it gonna show?
in general, something like two weeks to a month? that's the case with hanime.tv but idk if there are sites that upload faster

moreheat

May 27, 2020
of all hentai site i visit, they're kinda late showing/translating new hentai recently. wonder when it gonna show?
in general, something like two weeks to a month? that's the case with hanime.tv but idk if there are sites that upload faster
Posted this in the Sinisistar2 thread but it came out as of earlier today (no subs though) on

MinecraftGood

Dec 19, 2019
I watched it, and it was.. okay? I mean, I'm just not a huge fan of current Magin's style. It's kinda sad seeing their quality diminish so much, considering they're the same studio that made Kuroinu (the first one)

Last edited:

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Seen the hentai most of the gore are replaced by tentacles,
the only thing im looking forward to is the cult mind control corruption scenes.

if they ever animate that!

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Seen the hentai most of the gore are replaced by tentacles,
the only thing im looking forward to is the cult mind control corruption scenes.

if they ever animate that!
I don't see how they could, I think they are only going to do 2 episodes so I don't see how they have time for it. Episode 1 was the entire Forrest chapter and the dark priests is like what chapter 5? But I feel you I really want to see the slugs/leeches and the dlc sections.

daiaji

Dec 14, 2017
In terms of artistic style, it is almost perfect, especially in the gaming atmosphere. We hope that SiNiSistar2 can perform better, at least the character design of SiNiSistar2 is more pleasing.

alcaria

Dec 20, 2021
Ayo Sinisistar h anime 1st episode is gonna be available on Jan 26 2024, the 2nd is on March 29
Once again my years of lurking has paid off. I had no idea this had a sequel or anime.

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes