falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Quick tips:
If you hold up or down and then shoot, the bow's aiming arc will start at the top or bottom. Can be useful for a quicker aim/shot.
For gallery purposes you can rebind one set of keybinds to be more... one-handed friendly. For example, change the joystick directions to WASD, or change the joystick buttons to Enter/RightShift/RightCtrl.

Edit: Attached my full save since the other in this thread no longer works. Archive password is "Uu" (like the dev's name, yes case sensitive). Save folder goes in the game folder.

Last edited:

descil

Oct 21, 2019
The truly brilliant thing about this enemy's design is that not only does he attack you but, unlike all the other enemies in the game, when you attack him he doesn't die. This change might appear minor at first but actually has major impacts on the Gameplay Loop insofar as the player is not able to progress because they keep dying repeatedly. Since the player cannot kill the monster they must fight him forever and it just gets more fun every single time.
genius.PNG

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I was told there are a good game here could I see it please?
No, cant see it.
WHERE IS IT?
Look, it might take some time, you can use some benches over there.
Ill be back.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Can someone reupload a full save? The one on page 37 no longer works.
This content has been restricted. Using Cloudflare\\\'s basic
service in this manner is a violation of the Terms of
Service. Please visit cfl.re/tos to learn more.
Well that's new. I didn't realize that could happen to F95 attachments. And for just a savegame...? I'll try passwording mine.

Reactions: kkthxbb22 and Beyo

Someonewhocan

Feb 9, 2019

He's working on it. It looks like he is making good progress, but we should not forget that Sinisistar took a LONG time.
Let's just be patient.
Lets just patience and hope 2nd game has quality equal like my favorite game "Ender Lilies: Quietus of the Knights" i really recommend this pretty fit to play while waiting for 2nd game .. oh btw ender lilies is non H game

4.30 star(s) 61 Votes