Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Sins of her father" version "1.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sins of her father" versione "1.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
where exactly is this bugfix suppose to go, which folder specifically?
If you are talking about bug fix then use this post:
1)Download it.
2)Rename it to script.rpy
3)Replace your game\script.rpy
The workaround is just that, because Aunt_Introduction is a renpy procedure block not a boolean variable :)

the actual fix is to recode a typo in script.rpy line 169 where instead of
Code:
if Aunt_Introduction == True
it should be
Code:
if Aunt_Introduced == True
game\script.rpy
lines 165..170:
Code:
##### Aunt Introduction #####
    if MotherFuckedInAllHoles == True and day_of_week == (6) and Aunt_Introduced == False:
        jump Aunt_Introduction

if Aunt_Introduced == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
        jump IntroductionToCousin
or just replace your game\script.rpy with mine:

May 21, 2017
If you are talking about bug fix then use this post:
1)Download it.
2)Rename it to script.rpy
3)Replace your game\script.rpy
IN STEP 2 is it script.rpy or script.rpyc??
I even added " Aunt_Introduction = True " in thee console after starting a new game.

Because even after cpoying the new rpy script file and adding the command in console i'm getting the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in script
if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
File "game/script.rpy", line 169, in <module>
if Aunt_Introduction == True and CousinMotherIntroduced == False and day_of_week == (6):
NameError: name 'Aunt_Introduction' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sins of her Father 1.06_Final
Fri Aug 14 23:39:28 2020

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2017
IN STEP 2 is it script.rpy or script.rpyc??
I even added " Aunt_Introduction = True " in thee console after starting a new game.

Because even after cpoying the new rpy script file and adding the command in console i'm getting the following error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Games\Installed Games\Sensual\Games\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc-compressed\SinsofherFather-1.06_Final-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sins of her Father 1.06_Final
Fri Aug 14 23:39:28 2020
Wait the problem here is that 'Aunt_Introduction' should be 'Aunt_Introduced'. Even now ONLY replace your script.RPY.
If not am all ears today)

Reactions: Morte111

DeeezNuts

May 19, 2018
Wait the problem here is that 'Aunt_Introduction' should be 'Aunt_Introduced'. Even now ONLY replace your script.RPY.
If not am all ears today)
i'm with the same problem and i can't replace because the new file is a executable one and the original it isn't. Even changing the name to script.rpy.

Nov 21, 2017
i'm with the same problem and i can't replace because the new file is a executable one and the original it isn't. Even changing the name to script.rpy.
You certainly download the wrong file. Be carefull because there is no .exe file to fix bug and executable one can be a virus. Only script.rpy.
Again just use file from the original post by morte111.

Nov 21, 2017
I can't find other characters hause in the map(Aunt's hause)
Here is it:
What you need to open it?
1)Until developer fix it you need to fix bug by yourself. Use file from post by morte111.
2)Open scene with aunt when she comes to house first time. For that just go with the flow and raise Domination and Love.
3)Wait until the end of next Friday. After scene the icon'll appear when you are on street. In their house i've found only scenes at night when they're sleeping. Now all threesomes in protagonist's house.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes