VN Ren'Py Abandoned Sins Of My Parents [v0.01] [Pπ]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Now I know that I made the best decision, I already reached my first goal on Patreon, I come back from work excited and wanting to work on the game, I don't get bored and I have fun doing it.
With 350$/month you will quit your job? ... wow, must be a shitty job o_O

But good that it worked out for you :) - and maybe later you have the time to give the gamestart some meat and content.

Reactions: RaBuddy and P_π

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Today I published the two clothing options that will be available on day three, when everyone finishes voting (6 Patreons ) I will give the results here.
Option 1
Day_3_E_1.png
Option 2
Day_3_E_2.png
Regarding the progress of the update, at the moment I have finished all the scenes of both parents that occur during the morning, today I am placing the dumies(Father's Workplace), I am not sure if I will be able to finish it this month, but most likely it will be until mid-January.
I also fixed the mac and linux version (I hope) of the game (I just uploaded it to mega)
MAC:
Linux:
Finally I will leave the first WallPaper that I made:
WallPaper_1.png
Day_3_E_1.png Day_3_E_2.png WallPaper_1.png

Last edited:

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I liked both games, the Inside the game prequel and this one, both are very short but what there is grabbed my attention and the models are very attractive, good luck with the development.

Reactions: MisterZone

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Today I published the two clothing options that will be available on day three, when everyone finishes voting (6 Patreons ) I will give the results here.
Option 1
View attachment 948140
Option 2
View attachment 948141
Regarding the progress of the update, at the moment I have finished all the scenes of both parents that occur during the morning, today I am placing the dumies(Father's Workplace), I am not sure if I will be able to finish it this month, but most likely it will be until mid-January.
I also fixed the mac and linux version (I hope) of the game (I just uploaded it to mega)
MAC: Mega
Linux: Mega
Finally I will leave the first WallPaper that I made:
View attachment 948176
View attachment 948140 View attachment 948141 View attachment 948176
I hope the second! Stockings/garter belt and high heels is my favourite!

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Delay with update
I still need to finish rendering three animations, one with 50 frames and the last two with 60 each.

The first one will take me 12.5 hours to render and the other 15 hours each in total would be 42.5 hours, ending with that I still need the scenes that happen at night and there I will add an animation too, I already have little to finish I know I promised to finish it by mid-January but I have had more work than usual because it is the beginning of the year and we had a lot to do.

I'm still not sure when I'll finish it but I don't think it will take that long, maybe a week maximum but it's a maybe.

Finally, the main character is the one who is involved in those animations, the bad thing is that she will not be with our dirty friends.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
Delay with update
I still need to finish rendering three animations, one with 50 frames and the last two with 60 each.

The first one will take me 12.5 hours to render and the other 15 hours each in total would be 42.5 hours, ending with that I still need the scenes that happen at night and there I will add an animation too, I already have little to finish I know I promised to finish it by mid-January but I have had more work than usual because it is the beginning of the year and we had a lot to do.

I'm still not sure when I'll finish it but I don't think it will take that long, maybe a week maximum but it's a maybe.

Finally, the main character is the one who is involved in those animations, the bad thing is that she will not be with our dirty friends.
Can totally understand the delays, the game has very high quality artwork and those renders must take a lot of time to finish. Its just we're not seeing often a beautiful mc with amazing stockings, thats what i especially like about this game :p

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Came to see when will the next update be released and i see it will be out soon. Good, both mom and daughter in this game are one of the sexiest characters i have seen, it also helps that the render quality is high. They make the game worth playing even though both games are super short.

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Want to see how 30 hours of work are wasted...?:cry:
TEST_1.png
Today I returned from work and that was in each frame... sometimes I wanted to kill myself, it turns out that I forgot to change a certain value of a layer and it generated that effect SO PRETTY, Sorry for this :poop:

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
View attachment 1030578
Today I returned from work and that was in each frame... sometimes I wanted to kill myself, it turns out that I forgot to change a certain value of a layer and it generated that effect SO PRETTY, Sorry for this :poop:
lol Get cool.
Could you tell me when the next update will be? Next week?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
View attachment 1030578
Stockings/garter belt (optional) and thong it's a very exciting combination, especially if paired with high heels

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes