-There are problems with the page when I upload the images: /

Last edited:
Reactions: oda29

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Let's be clear...
As you know, I did this in my free time, since I had a full-time job and I say it in the past tense because today(Feb 24, 2021) was my last day of work, these last few weeks have been stressful because I was thinking and meditating about what would be better ... In my job they paid me well besides having sales bonds (I was a sales telephone agent) I was in sales for two years but until today I decided to quit, it was not easy because that meant losing a fixed salary, whatever ... I talked to my parents about all this and they were surprisingly happy that I quit, now I went back to live with my parents until this become lucrative HE-HE.

Now back to the game... now that I'm free I can modify the scenes to my liking and with more freedom, originally the MC (spoiler alert) I was going to have only one scene with the father's boss and with a mother's investor, the problem is that the story was going to be very linear and the elections would not make much sense

In this one I still need to modify some things

The extras that will appear...

Also ask on patreon this:

Do you want to see the MC's feet when she has sex ??
I ask because as you know there are two different clothes that you can choose from, each with different shoes

-Alternative clothing-

-Normal clothes-

This is a frame before the animation, so I ask if you care about the feet since I would have to do two animations for each pair of shoes.

At the moment it goes:
I want to see the feet = 2
I just want to see how they fuck = 5

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Sorry to disappoint you but you have to corrupt her a bit before reaching that point :censored:
I understand your decision and now it makes sense to me :v
So... Do you have plans to make more NTR/Corruption games like that? I mean, lovely girls having sex with old/fat/disgusting/homeless men?

Reactions: oda29 and P_π

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017
Prefer the first image with high heels, makes her sexier and more classy, imo. Her mom wore high heels too.
The two images will be in the game but the problem is that when I do the animation I will have to make one for each pair of shoes.
I understand your decision and now it makes sense to me :v
So... Do you have plans to make more NTR/Corruption games like that? I mean, lovely girls having sex with old/fat/disgusting/homeless men?
HEHE.jpg
Pay attention to the details when this update comes out...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Prefer the first image with high heels, makes her sexier and more classy, imo. Her mom wore high heels too.
You have right, but it could be still better with stockings/garter belt paired with high heels (wearing them also in the sex scenes)

P_π

AKA-Nirguin-
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2017

Hi, sorry for not posting anything but I've been busy learning some new things...
-First that nothing succeeds in reducing the size of the game from 245 MB to just 60 MB without losing any quality.
-This week I was playing a bit with blender I'm still a novice with this program but I hope to improve over time, now I only use it to adjust clothes.
-Currently I have 111 finished images and two animations made and rendered, this only for the father's path.
The good thing is that there will be some anal in the scene that I am doing now (That is only one of the two toys)
Today I decided to work on some scenes of the mother to change a bit of atmosphere

I still don't know when I'll finish but know that I'm still working on the game and it's not abandoned.
And finally, I paused the billing cycle for this month and will continue to do until I finish this update.
I attached two screenshots of all the scenes in the game to demonstrate my work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Hi, sorry for not posting anything but I've been busy learning some new things...
-First that nothing succeeds in reducing the size of the game from 245 MB to just 60 MB without losing any quality.
-This week I was playing a bit with blender I'm still a novice with this program but I hope to improve over time, now I only use it to adjust clothes.
-Currently I have 111 finished images and two animations made and rendered, this only for the father's path.
The good thing is that there will be some anal in the scene that I am doing now (That is only one of the two toys)
Today I decided to work on some scenes of the mother to change a bit of atmosphere

I still don't know when I'll finish but know that I'm still working on the game and it's not abandoned.
And finally, I paused the billing cycle for this month and will continue to do until I finish this update.
I attached two screenshots of all the scenes in the game to demonstrate my work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i cant view your screenshots, what program do i need?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Any news? Or is this game also abonded?
Would be a shame, because Renders are awesome. Last post from the dev was at beginning of april
May as well be abandoned, it's had no update since it's initial release nearly 6 months ago and no news on Patreon for nearly 2 months, it honestly looks like this game is going nowhere.

• Sad
Reactions: Busted1201

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
The artist does not look very motivated. Supposedly the game would be released in late January or early February, he had also made a schedule for the game. Then he had a problem with the PC or his program, which he later could solve. It's a real shame that it ended up like this. I loved the game, I also followed it on patreon with the maximum membership for a while, after playing the first chapter. I just hope that he comes back

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes