Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Release 3 will be out way sooner. I probably have about a month of work left but a good chunk of the release is finished.
Eager to see your new work for more sex scenes!

PSA to remember as a dev,

smokey1.png

Just came from a few games with gorgeous graphics yet when the sex scenes start obvious corrections aren't made. So far SoN is a great implementation of daz graphics, so I hope it continues.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Eager to see your new work for more sex scenes!

PSA to remember as a dev,

View attachment 3871635

Just came from a few games with gorgeous graphics yet when the sex scenes start obvious corrections aren't made. So far SoN is a great implementation of daz graphics, so I hope it continues.
I'll try my best! Unfortunately years of gooning didn't make positioning a daz dick any easier.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
If I may share some thoughts. Making the MC a active controlling participant in the sharing. Helping girls pick out dresses and model them before sending them out. Masturbating and groping them as warm up to the sharing spiced with dirty talk on their slutyy behavior. Ways of maintaining connection and control. For me I believe strong psychological and physical action foundation of cementing MC as main lover even while sharing secures it closer to the vampire power fantasy.

Let people establish a sense of ownership that can't be questioned so the sharing is not upsetting the primary dynamic between the MC and girls. How does he keep them close and obedient while fitting in their character and adding to his on Vice Route?
Lol bro trying to make cucks sound like a chad thats funny.

Reactions: RpWolf
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes