MakinWaves

Sins Of Night || Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
will kate works like the tenants ? or have its own system? like will we be able to romance her first then influence her dream after or something like that?
Kate, and many future characters, will start off with a more linear progression (kinda like the matron) before opening up later once you've got a romance going.

Вопрос автору. Это то обновление, которое вы обещали в конце месяца или нет? Держу кулачки, чтобы этого не было)) большое спасибо за ваш труд!!!
The next release is combat and is meant to be coming mid December. I'm not sure which release you are referring to.

So what are the differences between power/social/stealth perks? So far it seems like everyone gets different hunt text/picture and stealth gets extra content.
Do you want to be a big boy, a sneaky boy, or a politician? They are attributes for letting you build a kind of character. They don't do much right now, but they'll play a bigger role in combat and the main story once it gets going. I'll also be adding jobs that these attributes unlock, such as combat missions or thieving.

MakinWaves
View attachment 4142967
Shouldn't this line be said by Hugh?
This is when you are being dropped of at your house the first time.
Yes thanks for taking the time to point this out! Fixed for the next release :)

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Do you want to be a big boy, a sneaky boy, or a politician? They are attributes for letting you build a kind of character. They don't do much right now, but they'll play a bigger role in combat and the main story once it gets going. I'll also be adding jobs that these attributes unlock, such as combat missions or thieving.
Is well thought out :whistle::coffee:.

If you can't choose an option, the game tells you why by showing you the required attribute, and at first it seemed like it was all benefits if you chose "social", but then I liked the mini-story of the "stealth" attribute with Kate, so there's a little something for everyone.

Reactions: MakinWaves
Oct 13, 2017
Is well thought out :whistle::coffee:.

If you can't choose an option, the game tells you why by showing you the required attribute, and at first it seemed like it was all benefits if you chose "social", but then I liked the mini-story of the "stealth" attribute with Kate, so there's a little something for everyone.
So does the social attribute do anything right now? It's just a shame if I didn't choose stealth, I would've missed quite a chunk of story without ever knowing that I've missed a stealth check.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
So does the social attribute do anything right now? It's just a shame if I didn't choose stealth, I would've missed quite a chunk of story without ever knowing that I've missed a stealth check.
No, you just miss very small scenes that don't change anything and some conversations.

You can always play three games, one with each build :KEK:.

Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Social gives you bonus money when working. Every attribute will have its own bonuses and small variations, which I'll try to keep balanced.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
You can always play three games, one with each build :KEK:.
Sorry for the double post, but now that I think about it, I think there are 6 possible play styles.

You have to choose between the three attributes (strength, stealth or social) and then you have virtue points and vice points (corruption) and these last two are opposites so you can only choose one type of event, virtue (I guess it will be something like more romantic and vanilla) or vice (forbidden and dark things) :unsure:.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Sins of Night Cheat MOD [v3.5mab1] [asahibito]

I prefer not to deal with stamina-type mechanics. Since I did not find an existing mod, made a dirty and simple mod to always keep those stamina stats at max.

OVERVIEW:
This mod keeps Health and Blood at 100 and money at minimum of 10000. Sets Power/Social/Stealth to 3.

FEATURES:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALL:

CHANGELOG:

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Sorry for the double post, but now that I think about it, I think there are 6 possible play styles.

You have to choose between the three attributes (strength, stealth or social) and then you have virtue points and vice points (corruption) and these last two are opposites so you can only choose one type of event, virtue (I guess it will be something like more romantic and vanilla) or vice (forbidden and dark things) :unsure:.
Ideally there will be a lot of small differences between play-throughs. Though I don't want things to be too crazy different, just enough to give you sense that your choices have some impact.

Reactions: PickerLewd

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
Spoiler: Planned Tags

Bdsm, Cheating, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Interracial, Lesbian, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging, Turn based combat

more content for these please

Reactions: Futa_Fan

MakinWaves

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Any sex scenes with the 2 main girls yet or its just teasing?
Just teasing!

Spoiler: Planned Tags

Bdsm, Cheating, Drugs, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Futa/Trans, Interracial, Lesbian, Spanking, Stripping, Swinging, Turn based combat

more content for these please
Combat is coming up next. The rest in due time I'm sure.

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes