MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Eager to see your new work for more sex scenes!

PSA to remember as a dev,

View attachment 3871635

Just came from a few games with gorgeous graphics yet when the sex scenes start obvious corrections aren't made. So far SoN is a great implementation of daz graphics, so I hope it continues.
I'll try my best! Unfortunately years of gooning didn't make positioning a daz dick any easier.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Keep up the good work! I just subscribed to your Patreon and hope the see more dev updates as you approach closer to release!
Thank you! I usually try to do them every two weeks. One should be going up soon.

Does anyone remember who the girl in the banner is?
The one smiling with the gun in her hand.
Kate!

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
If I may share some thoughts. Making the MC a active controlling participant in the sharing. Helping girls pick out dresses and model them before sending them out. Masturbating and groping them as warm up to the sharing spiced with dirty talk on their slutyy behavior. Ways of maintaining connection and control. For me I believe strong psychological and physical action foundation of cementing MC as main lover even while sharing secures it closer to the vampire power fantasy.

Let people establish a sense of ownership that can't be questioned so the sharing is not upsetting the primary dynamic between the MC and girls. How does he keep them close and obedient while fitting in their character and adding to his on Vice Route?
Lol bro trying to make cucks sound like a chad thats funny.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Soooo????? Any news about the release
I'm working on the last part of Matron Valeria's content, so soon :)

Release 3 Features
  • First Batch of Harley sharing content, as an addon to her current content level
  • Matron Valeria Content - Job Promotion and series of events in which you work closely with the Matron, big scene at the end ;)
Coming Early September!

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Would you believe me if I told you that I had never read or heard the word "matron" before? :LUL:.

I had to look it up in the dictionary to find out more:

1. a married woman usually marked by dignified maturity or social distinction.
2. a woman who supervises women or children (as in a school or police station).
3. the chief officer in a women's organization.

Clarence2992

Oct 14, 2021
Would you believe me if I told you that I had never read or heard the word "matron" before? :LUL:.

I had to look it up in the dictionary to find out more:

1. a married woman usually marked by dignified maturity or social distinction.
2. a woman who supervises women or children (as in a school or police station).
3. the chief officer in a women's organization.
Thought it was a type of liquor for MILFS

• Haha
Reactions: kfy and PickerLewd

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I want to write my opinion, I know that it should be written here, but I will write it. First, for me, such a game is like a book, I don't feel like one of the characters in it, it's like a movie, I don't even care about the main player

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I wonder how he will become a villain, it's like Marvel or DC movies, the main villain needs to feel pain, and then write a bunch more games ... and let all his relatives fuck, use, this will be his personal story... in the future, he can make a romantic line, or fuck someone, and give it to his friends for group sex, he is a villain and does what he wants...

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I will say more, on this site one of the most popular abandoned games, the tyrant, everything is simple there, do you want to fuck yourself? Are you fucking, do you want to let the family go around? Let them, and watch

Reactions: hsehsing
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes