MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Release 3 now available!

Links available in the OP.

A slightly smaller Release this time, due to the shorter dev cycle and some work on a combat system that’s been pushed to release 4.

Release 3 consists of an event chain for Matron Valeria, and a Harley sharing content system as an addon to her current content stage. Both sets of content may serve as a blueprint for future content sets, so if you have any feedback, do share it!

Consider supporting the game if you like it <3

Radnos Salazar

Dec 4, 2023
Release 3 now available!

Links available in the OP.

A slightly smaller Release this time, due to the shorter dev cycle and some work on a combat system that’s been pushed to release 4.

Release 3 consists of an event chain for Matron Valeria, and a Harley sharing content system as an addon to her current content stage. Both sets of content may serve as a blueprint for future content sets, so if you have any feedback, do share it!

Consider supporting the game if you like it <3
Hey Dev MakinWaves, I read your only one comment on a possible harem, I don't mind if the women don't engage in group stuff, Screenshot 2024-09-11 215527.png
my question was, would the girls know about each other? As in they know they are sharing MC with other women? A polygamy of sort? It can be a harem without group sex.

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
How to change the names- mom sis ?
First button top right -> select the character on the left, then the settings button

Hey Dev MakinWaves, I read your only one comment on a possible harem, I don't mind if the women don't engage in group stuff, View attachment 4022646
my question was, would the girls know about each other? As in they know they are sharing MC with other women? A polygamy of sort? It can be a harem without group sex.
Yeah they'll each probably have some colourful reaction to the mc being a manwhore. I'm sure by the end he will have quite the rep in that regard. So everyone should know what they are getting into.

Reactions: Radnos Salazar

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
First button top right -> select the character on the left, then the settings button

Yeah they'll each probably have some colourful reaction to the mc being a manwhore. I'm sure by the end he will have quite the rep in that regard. So everyone should know what they are getting into.
So long as he's not forced to choose just one, I'll be happy. (y)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...so at the starting during the vampire bite and transform scene...the player can choose from three different stat choices. What do these focus choices offer the player? Does it affect the type of story path that takes place for the MC? :unsure:
screenshot0002.png

And what would be the better choice to make for a non-sharing, zero NTR play through? Or it doesn't matter what is chosen at this point of the story?

Regards.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hmm...so at the starting during the vampire bite and transform scene...the player can choose from three different stat choices. What do these focus choices offer the player? Does it affect the type of story path that takes place for the MC? :unsure:
View attachment 4022695

And what would be the better choice to make for a non-sharing, zero NTR play through? Or it doesn't matter what is chosen at this point of the story?

Regards.
It does matter but I'm not sure if it's related to NTR/sharing.

Reactions: MrBenny

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think this game is just...ok right now.

The story is nothing we havent heard before. Its pretty typical vampire romance stuff but with a dude who turned you rather than a sexy lady.

The dialog is really hit or miss. If you play with default relationships some of dialog doesnt make sense, like calling someone landlady instead of just her name. Im kind of over devs wanting to make incest stories but using a platform that doesnt allow it. Just make the game non incest, it would have zero impact on the game and make the dialog actually make sense. The choose your own relation thing just doesnt ever work well.

Renders are good

The sandbox is very sandboxy. Its nice not having to navigate a map, but the grind is still pretty bad imo. If you need to see the same scenes 15+ times to get enough points to unlock the next scene to just watch the same scenes over to get more points that is way too much for me. You dont NEED a grind to have a good sandbox game.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial Android port for Sins of Night [Release 3] [MakinWaves] with some added features

Download android port Release 3
| |
(695MB)
Edit: Cheats from blobbity work in android port: Link
(Just copy freecheats.rpy file in game folder here: Documents > RenPy_Saves > com.phdusa1.sinsofnight > game )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 21 Votes