GAIGEI

Jun 14, 2017
I'm working on the last part of Matron Valeria's content, so soon :)

Release 3 Features
  • First Batch of Harley sharing content, as an addon to her current content level
  • Matron Valeria Content - Job Promotion and series of events in which you work closely with the Matron, big scene at the end ;)
Coming Early September!
How is it going so far with the Matron content? Is early September still in the cards for the next release?

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I've never catered to those weirdo foot fetishists... not even once!!
I have nothing against it, it's your choice, and your life... but why impose it on others? there are a lot of games on this site at your request, download, support the author, but if you see a game about another team, and you impose your opinion on others, what is right and what is wrong, then I have to object, even the author said that he was not interested, then why are you doing this?

Reactions: Lonewolf007

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
I have nothing against it, it's your choice, and your life... but why impose it on others? there are a lot of games on this site at your request, download, support the author, but if you see a game about another team, and you impose your opinion on others, what is right and what is wrong, then I have to object, even the author said that he was not interested, then why are you doing this?
I'm pretty sure the dev's messing with you buddy.

hello.jpg

Nov 7, 2017
Great start, this game has a ton of potential!

Sharing from the PoV and dynamics of character like MC is quite interesting, and not often done. We're already set up for a ton of dark room politics, dealing, and influencing, and using women for that could open some very cool (and hot!) possibilities as we explore what it means to go from a "landlady"/"roommate" relationship to a master/thrall.

It's a far cry from the usual swinging or NTR stuff that you see in 99% of the games with the tag.

Evelyn is an interesting character too - the model screams bimbo (especially the lips), but she's actually a badass. Still want to dominate her, though ;)

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Great start, this game has a ton of potential!

Sharing from the PoV and dynamics of character like MC is quite interesting, and not often done. We're already set up for a ton of dark room politics, dealing, and influencing, and using women for that could open some very cool (and hot!) possibilities as we explore what it means to go from a "landlady"/"roommate" relationship to a master/thrall.

It's a far cry from the usual swinging or NTR stuff that you see in 99% of the games with the tag.

Evelyn is an interesting character too - the model screams bimbo (especially the lips), but she's actually a badass. Still want to dominate her, though ;)
I do have some ideas for getting them involved like that, we'll have to see! And yeah Evelyn is meant to be a dommy bimbo. It'll be fun to let people bring out those different sides of her later on.

vimto

Jan 15, 2018
I've just got to do some animations and render them out, which will take an unknown amount of time on my hardware. But I'm confident to have it out by the 10th.
I hope it goes well! I assume you're using DAZ software for a lot of the 3D rendering, if so, I do not envy the task of rendering animations in that engine. It is a pain in the ass to say the least :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 21 Votes