oluap

Sep 21, 2017
Clearly did its just a Bug fix? or does The story Continius? If not then i dont gona play that! if yes how many? its just 1 Day? or maybe more?

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Well unfortunately I might have to stop playing this game as I find starting new games over and over and over and over and over again to be the exact opposite of fun, especially since there's no way to keep track of what you dialogue option you chose on the last run.

Reactions: botc76

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I like the game so far but my only drawback is all the exception errors I keep receiveng.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'frown',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mc.rpyc", line 174, in script
  File "C:\Users\LeeRay\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\SoTF v0-5\SotF-0.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LeeRay\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\SoTF v0-5\SotF-0.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\LeeRay\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\SoTF v0-5\SotF-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 949, in __call__
    self.resolve_say_attributes(False, wanted=speaking)
  File "C:\Users\LeeRay\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\SoTF v0-5\SotF-0.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 845, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'frown',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sins of the father 0.5
Sat Aug 18 22:27:38 2018

This is what I am getting every time that MOM speaks. Whether it be a frown, angry, happy or any other emotional expression. This started after downloading version 0.4.1

With all the exceptions it makes it difficult to follow the conversation. Any help would be grateful.

Reactions: metalliko

Cmonkeez

May 18, 2018
got news for you, it's not 64 bit at all, it's 32bit as all renpy games are.
Then why ask where the 32bit version is in the first place?
And lockhear isn't wrong, if your not running a 64bit OS then you need to upgrade.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
"Hey, I changed game engines so you'll have to start over at the beginning."

"Hey, I went back and changed something from early in the game - just because I could - so old saves won't work and you'll have to start over at the beginning."

Seeing "you'll have to start over at the beginning" immediately consigns a game to the scrap heap. Would you like it if someone hacked your computer and erased all your work on this game so you'd "have to start over at the beginning"?

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017

"Hey, I went back and changed something from early in the game - just because I could - so old saves won't work and you'll have to start over at the beginning."

Seeing "you'll have to start over at the beginning" immediately consigns a game to the scrap heap. Would you like it if someone hacked your computer and erased all your work on this game so you'd "have to start over at the beginning"?
I didn't have to start over - picked up right from all three of my previous saves (Mother/Jo/Nat) with no issues - well, outside of one dinner conversation having the mother refer to the MC as "Mack" instead of the custom name.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Then why ask where the 32bit version is in the first place?
And lockhear isn't wrong, if your not running a 64bit OS then you need to upgrade.
duh i asked that before i d/led and ran it, i generally use xp cuz i'm lazy and really hate explorer in win7. hell i only ever use win7 to play games anyways.

also to dev: grrrrrr a cliff hanger ending?!?

I didn't have to start over - picked up right from all three of my previous saves (Mother/Jo/Nat) with no issues - well, outside of one dinner conversation having the mother refer to the MC as "Mack" instead of the custom name.
yea i think the mack is in the script instead of the variable for mc name.

i used my old saves, they worked perfectly, probably cuz i had decided to investigate the dad thing i dunno.

Reactions: bronze189

215303j

Version 0.5:
Removed a choice where you could choose not to investigate the fathers death. It would have further complicated things down the line, if it were to remain.
Fiddled with a few variables and added some functions.

Given the above corrections, prior saves will fuck it up! New play-through required and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.
I'm a bit confused by the change log, it seems that there were quite a few other changes as well as more content added.

And I suppose "someone" needs to make an incest patch now...

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I'm a bit confused by the change log, it seems that there were quite a few other changes as well as more content added.

Sadly it will be way harder to make an incest patch now, because the developer chose to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: 215303j

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017

There's still the taboo factor in there - pretty sure it's not going to make THAT big a deal to most people, and I for one welcome the change of pace :p

Reactions: filochard

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Really liking it so far, then i hit the end and i was like "are you fucking kidding me with your goddam cliffhanger" Think i was just pissed that it ended lol interesting twist to the story tho. I get that some people won't like this particular direction but it's not our story, it's his. I can't wait to see the rest of the story. And murder Dylan.

Reactions: filochard
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes