Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone. Was really impressed with this when I tried it a few days back. The last version I played was where it ended with a dream and someone looking over the MC. Was that V6? Only reason I ask is because a new version appears on Vipergirls website.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hi everyone. Was really impressed with this when I tried it a few days back. The last version I played was where it ended with a dream and someone looking over the MC. Was that V6? Only reason I ask is because a new version appears on Vipergirls website.
The newest version is 0.5 and it came here 16.8. What you desgribe was previous version !!!

Actung

Jan 23, 2018
I really liked the game so far, haven't played 5.0 yet, I just hope there will be a corruption path where you go along with the mysterious witch-like woman. I hope you'll be able to get freaky with her :evilsmile:

D

Deleted member 42

So i extracted the images from 0.5 and apparently there are a bunch of naked scenes on pool with jocelyn, and a bathroom scene with natalie but i didnt get those, only got the scene with marsha and mom talking about grandparents. Did i do something wrong?

Reactions: a.i.w.a.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
So i extracted the images from 0.5 and apparently there are a bunch of naked scenes on pool with jocelyn, and a bathroom scene with natalie but i didnt get those, only got the scene with marsha and mom talking about grandparents. Did i do something wrong?
I agree, here is necessary walkthrough

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
agreed, while im not opposed to some nice incest it sometimes just feels forced. for a nice story without it i recommend "where the heart is" for you my friend
Already found that one, good fun and isn't the girl's mother lovely? I would recommend Life with Mary

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, you'd have to start a new game. No one is even able to answer my question whether there is any new story content, or just fixes and changes.
Also, removing the incest WITHOUT an incest patch is pathetic.
We've seen so many "of course not done by devs" patches by now, that it really is expected.

Seems like I'll have to wait a bit until I'll try this one again.

Damn and the switch to Ren'py made it so much more accessible, I even considered supporting it on patreon, because I really liked the many diverse women in it and the rendering.

Edited to add: No incest isn't a deal-breaker, I love games like Life wit Mary or especially Where the Heart is, but I hate it when a game is changed due to patreon fascism and there's no alternative to restore the game to what it is supposed to be.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And now the rubric how to achieve this!

215303j

Okay, you'd have to start a new game. No one is even able to answer my question whether there is any new story content, or just fixes and changes.
Yes, there is new content this time.

Also, removing the incest WITHOUT an incest patch is pathetic.
We've seen so many "of course not done by devs" patches by now, that it really is expected.

Edited to add: No incest isn't a deal-breaker, I love games like Life wit Mary or especially Where the Heart is, but I hate it when a game is changed due to patreon fascism and there's no alternative to restore the game to what it is supposed to be.
I'm not the dev, but in this case, I rather think this is a major plot twist due to the story rather than patreon fascism.

As far as we know:

And, maybe more importantly:

Reactions: botc76

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yeah, that's a mistake from dev's side. There was links to "32" and "64" versions before this update, and even though i haven't tried them both i'm pretty sure they are working the same. Unlike Unity, renpy games always perfectly compatible with both 32 and 64 bit.
yea i noticed that too, so i d/led the 64 bit one thinking it was still unity cuz the tag hadn't changed at the time. went to win7 unzipped and found it was renpy, on a lark i tried it in xp too, worked fine cuz it wasn't 64 bit haha

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, there is new content this time.

I'm not the dev, but in this case, I rather think this is a major plot twist due to the story rather than patreon fascism.

As far as we know:

And, maybe more importantly:

i pondered that as well since it's after she noticed he has a huge cock, and there she is topless without a single doubt or care hahaha

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes