filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Her inhibitions and shyness are slowly going away, and after all she's only sunbathing topless like a lot of women are doing even in front of their children.

K9

May 28, 2017
As far as I know, YMMV, don't quote me on this, and all that sort of things...

To get the mom more confortable with her body:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To have sex with Eveline:

To have GOOD sex with Eveline:

The scenes with Nathalie in the bathroom are multiple and mutually incompatible. You'll need several playthroughs to see them all. I'll try to give minimum information on what actually happens in each.

If you want to know what happens with Nathalie in the bathroom instead of playing it:

And that one screen with a nude Jocelyn spreading her legs in the jacuzzi wasn't used as far as I know. I tried to get it multiple ways, then gave up and looked into the scripts and didn't find its ref.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Michelle the barmaid (same model as the aunt in Melody) doesn't appear in the character list. It's a pity as she's really fuckable !

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Ah, the pain of so many choices and the sacrifices an MC must make about who to screw and who gets screwed...

Devilish work by the creator. Painful to the harem collector, though...

K9

May 28, 2017
Ah, the pain of so many choices and the sacrifices an MC must make about who to screw and who gets screwed...

Devilish work by the creator. Painful to the harem collector, though...
And the completionist. Finding them all was not easy.

Reactions: filochard

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
AFTER to choose give Gina ride to library or not, Story almost seprate! SO big qustion is to " Give gina RIDE or NOT "
whats your oppinion guys?

K9

May 28, 2017
AFTER to choose give Gina ride to library or not, Story almost seprate! SO big qustion is to " Give gina RIDE or NOT "
whats your oppinion guys?
Yeah, so far it's the biggest choice. Well, technically, both giving her a ride or not and going to fuck Marsha afterwards or not, since you fall back mostly on the first path if you get home directly as far as I can tell, but you won't have met Eveline, so it's the worst of both worlds.

K9

May 28, 2017
My knowledge is rather more shallow than it may appear, variables are buried deep in the text, I don't understand yet how the game is articulated and there seems to be multiple versions of the same scene with changes that I don't quite get where they come from.

I was however thinking of throwing something together, and will if I find time for it. No promises though, however hard it will be for me to disappoint the lovely Eva Green.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
My knowledge is rather more shallow than it may appear, variables are buried deep in the text, I don't understand yet how the game is articulated and there seems to be multiple versions of the same scene with changes that I don't quite get where they come from.

I was however thinking of throwing something together, and will if I find time for it. No promises though, however hard it will be for me to disappoint the lovely Eva Green.
Love the game, but I agree 100% about your commentary on Eva Green. She is gorgeous. Filochard has excellent taste using her as a forum icon.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks to both of you, I'll tell her about your nice words next time I meet her ;)
@K9 I've posted earlier a walkthrough on mom's path, you may use it if you need !

K9

May 28, 2017
Thanks to both of you, I'll tell her about your nice words next time I meet her ;)
@K9 I've posted earlier a walkthrough on mom's path, you may use it if you need !
I've seen it, yeah. Thanks for the offer.

OT, how do you adress an user like that? Is there a simple way, or do you need to note the number and enter the BB Code? I know there's supposedly a BB Code editor, but it doesn't seem to work on Firefox, I can only get the rich text editor.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Hey guys and gals,

I have noticed that one of the big things we are looking for is a walk through. I have played the game backwards and forwards, won't give the reason why???

I will say this that the key is not the Gina scene in the library. You actually get more points for refusing her (with Gina). You can even decline the Marsha invite in MC's house and still get to the path of Eveline. You need to accept Marsha's call on the next day to come over and bang her. If you tell Eveline you want to find out about the "well of souls" you will also have that happy time with a good ending with her. (Who wants to be bad in bed???)

The only problem with the above scenario is that you don't start on the work project which I believe will effect the Abby line down the road.

No, No, No, I'm not going to do a walkthrough. That is up to Kaffekop, there are so many avenues to take that the walkthrough could take as long to make as the game. Then update with every version, Oh man, no way.

Going down the mom path or the Nat path. The start of the game to peep on Nat first and see mom talking to herself is correct. You can always save before you get to the "who do I help unpack question". You will branch off at that point.

Reactions: JohnJG and a.i.w.a.
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes