U

User_32285

No incest isn't a deal-breaker, I love games like Life wit Mary or especially Where the Heart is, but I hate it when a game is changed due to patreon fascism and there's no alternative to restore the game to what it is supposed to be.
This exactly and to add to it : I don't care if Patreon dictates it or the author has a brainfart and decides to remake his/her game.

These kind of major changes suck after a signifcant portion of the story has been told, if it was a non-incest game from the start and it suddenly changed the conections between the characters to incest ones I would be dissapointed also.

p.s. Don't forget "acting lessons" also a great non incest VN :)

Reactions: Ying Ko and Drafox

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
All i have to say is holy hell that ending i was not expecting that at all lol. now i will be impatently waiting for the next update. lol

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
This should be it. Keep in mind that this is focused on Mom's route. You even get that scene from page 54, post #1075.
Thanks!
And goodamn! I was sure I chose the mom route too, but i never got those scenes with the mom in underwear , wonder where i went wrong :/ There really should be a guide for this game

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@tigers I'm making a walkthrough for Mom's route it's almost done till the end of V 0.4.1 but I'm not sure if I've max her out in the last update. At the end of v0.5 her stats are : Trust 16 Lust 23
(I may need do to some more playthrough).

Reactions: tonyfff

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
@tigers I'm making a walkthrough for Mom's route it's almost done till the end of V 0.4.1 but I'm not sure if I've max her out in the last update. At the end of v0.5 her stats are : Trust 16 Lust 23
(I may need do to some more playthrough).
Oh man that would be swell! I just fast forwarded the game from the beginning turning down every sexual encounter and peeping at mom at every chance i get. Still wasnt able to get those scenes from your save

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Here's a walkthrough on Mary's path (the mother) for V 0.4.1
It's fan-made and a bit raw, so if anyone wants to modify it, add more info, you're welcome.
And if someone want to make one for Nathalie and/or jocelyn path it'll be a nice addition.

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Okay, I finally got the true mom route. But imo that end pool scene at the end of 0.5 where she is topless felt weird. I mean sure she did some suggestive things in the past like watching TV in her bathrobe and being in underwear in the kitchen, but being completely topless and talking to the mc in the pool like nothing was wrong...that put me off. There should have been some sort of a reaction there.

Reactions: User_745481
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes