Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
But we are all agreed, Dylan must meet with an unfortunate tragedy, preferably involving fire ants and a wood chipper

Reactions: filochard

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
But we are all agreed, Dylan must meet with an unfortunate tragedy, preferably involving fire ants and a wood chipper
He's a true mother fucker; he also probably banged every milf in the neighborhood I say he should've been the MC instead he's cool in my book,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sharper

215303j

Sadly it will be way harder to make an incest patch now, because the developer chose to
I see what you mean.... That was indeed unexpected!

Anyway, I'm really curious to see how it progresses from here...

Reactions: Drafox
U

User_32285

Sady this "new" course is not for me :teary:, I really enjoyed this game before but sadly not anymore.

/edit: It's less intrusive than I anticipated. I might have been a bit premature ;)

Luckily there are many other great games available here on F95 and for everyone else who still enjoy this, I hope you can continue to for a long while. :HeyGuys:

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
got news for you, it's not 64 bit at all, it's 32bit as all renpy games are.
Yeah, that's a mistake from dev's side. There was links to "32" and "64" versions before this update, and even though i haven't tried them both i'm pretty sure they are working the same. Unlike Unity, renpy games always perfectly compatible with both 32 and 64 bit.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Some of these games are ridiculously well written, and most of the good ones have wincest in em. Which is fine, i had a stupid hot stepsister so i'm kinda bent that way, but i do wish there were more really good games without it. I mostly pick games based on if the models look good in the previews and yeah, i thought for sure Mellissa was megan until she wasn't lol.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
Some of these games are ridiculously well written, and most of the good ones have wincest in em. Which is fine, i had a stupid hot stepsister so i'm kinda bent that way, but i do wish there were more really good games without it. I mostly pick games based on if the models look good in the previews and yeah, i thought for sure Mellissa was megan until she wasn't lol.
agreed, while im not opposed to some nice incest it sometimes just feels forced. for a nice story without it i recommend "where the heart is" for you my friend

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
"Hey, I changed game engines so you'll have to start over at the beginning."

"Hey, I went back and changed something from early in the game - just because I could - so old saves won't work and you'll have to start over at the beginning."

Seeing "you'll have to start over at the beginning" immediately consigns a game to the scrap heap. Would you like it if someone hacked your computer and erased all your work on this game so you'd "have to start over at the beginning"?
these are games in development, how can he improve and streamline, if he is not "allowed" to change things?. just use the skip feature and you can get through the first 4 episodes in 5 minutes. i would much rather get a better game and have to start over now and again, than i would have games with logical and story loops that could have been fixed.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
agreed, while im not opposed to some nice incest it sometimes just feels forced. for a nice story without it i recommend "where the heart is" for you my friend
seems to me that you can choose in most games if you want to persue a relationship with your family or not. but seeing it being such a popular fantasy i dont think there would be any complaining if they removed or or didint make it an option.

TaraZhin

Aug 6, 2017
Can i just say, as my first post on this site, in regards to this game.... WHAT, WHAT!? NO DON'T STOP THERE! NOOO NEED MORE! *CRIES*

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes