freka_man

Jun 25, 2018
but, but how will we know how we got such a beautifull house, also how we gonna find out of his sins? since this is called sins of the father, unless we become the father of many beautiful kids. what? however the game doesn't have tags such as impregnation and pregnancy, not even creampie.
BRO DEV this new update in the story, is mind boggling the paths are now so changed.
Also hope this game will have the proper harem yess

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@dr FeelGood Is it a walkthrough or the guide already posted in the OP that you attached with the torrent ?
If it's a walkthrough, can you share it here, for those who don't want to download the torrent file ?

Reactions: kallem23

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
there's a notification in the download. It'll be nice if a modo can include it in the changelog.

Version 0.5:
Removed a choice where you could choose not to investigate the fathers death. It would have further complicated things down the line, if it were to remain.
Fiddled with a few variables and added some functions.

Given the above corrections, prior saves will fuck it up! New play-through required and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
there's a notification in the download. It'll be nice if a modo can include it in the changelog.

Version 0.5:
Removed a choice where you could choose not to investigate the fathers death. It would have further complicated things down the line, if it were to remain.
Fiddled with a few variables and added some functions.

Given the above corrections, prior saves will fuck it up! New play-through required and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.
To be honest, every time I had to make that choice I always chose not to investigate, because a) mom didn't want and b) I don't actually care about where that house and overseas account came from, what I care about is the mom, sisters and the neighbors:tf:.

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Any new content? Didn't bother with v4 because it didn't seem worth it, new one seems the same

Sep 21, 2017
aw shucks....I chose the "not to investigate dead useless dad":FeelsBadMan:
you could just provide a game over/epilogue ending (MC got rich had tons of babies with relatives and was basically swimming in pussy---left and right, put dad's phantom spirit to rest by "taking care of mom and sisters", traveled to another world and reincarnated into kirito, etc.) instead----THUS forcing players to choose the investigate option...:eazyHype:

...at least it won`t fuck up the previous saves IMO:confused:

Reactions: Nork

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.5] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 1.40GB

Download PC x64 (152MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meifa1989

Jul 18, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.5] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 1.40GB

Download PC x64 (152MB): - - -

omg!

Reactions: Stapler007

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So just checking by the change log no new story content just some minor changes correct me if that isn’t the case please

Reactions: Seriosha

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there anything new story-wise, or just fixes and changes to what was already there?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I discovered a second full sex scene with foreplay and everything with

Also I tested some old saves the ones before the "dig up the past or not" scene work perfectly..

Edit: Ok it's confirmed if you accept Marsha's offer you get tons of content and you act like a stud in bed, if you reject her however, the sexual scenes with others (or at least the first other woman you bang) are reduced in both length and quality and you come across as an impotent bitch in bed, this is unfortunate because I really don't like Marsha as a character and if I were to fuck her I would do it later in the game not as my first pick but hey it's the author's decision (very forced linear part of the story in my opinion..If anything the choice to bang her should no longer be an option just like the father's past).

Reactions: 215303j

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
I really love this game but it starts to be annoying to start again every time, no matter tab and ctrl...

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Basic Ren'py if you ask me. Far too many games that have issues if you don't. Some you even have to go so far as to clear out the old persistent files to avoid bugs.

Reactions: saolo996

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Basic Ren'py if you ask me. Far too many games that have issues if you don't. Some you even have to go so far as to clear out the old persistent files to avoid bugs.
And yet there are many devs who manage just fine that you can continue to use your old saves.

This isn't about ren'py, if anything it's about the skill the dev has with it.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes