Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Wish that guide was actually an walkthrough:(.

I want a harem route of course:p, but my priority is always from oldest to youngest, that means that Jocelyn and the twins are dead last on my list, what can I say, I'm a milf lover.

I want a route to maximize the mom interactions, I remember playing a few months back and mom wore that gray bikini, but replaying the 0.4 version ren'Py, I only got the black one peace swimsuit, so I guess I chose something differently and don't know what, but I will replay the 0.4.1 and see how it goes.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
@Joi_fan If you want a tip about how to start the mom route peep on Nathalie instead of Mom after breakfast. That way you hear her complain about her body and you can start complement her body.
Yes, I ended up getting the gray bikini, mom more comfortable around the mc and the movie scene.

Reactions: hikoichi1022

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Lots of potential. The graphisms are great. Lots of locations. Lots of girls and each one is amazingly hot. There is not one of them I would change.
Unfortunately this is the 0.4.1 version qo apart from the neighbor the MC doesn't have sex with anybody else.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
After looking at the CG I found a couple of images that I can't access in game. Did someone manage to get them ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Otyi

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
After looking at the CG I found a couple of images that I can't access in game. Did someone manage to get them ?
I did catch the first image within the game. It pulled up on the last night before the game end. I was on mother path. Did not see the second one, that one is new to me.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Sammy1 For me, also on the mother's path the last night : they have the boardgame party and after MC says : "Man I'm tired and tomorrow it's a work day", then he sleeps and it's the end of the version. The stats with Mary are 15 Trust and 20 Lust.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@filochard
@Sammy1

You guys are good at finding those bugs! And I can not thank you enough.
This is also one of those damned variables that got set wrong. As the complexity grows, so do the chances for errors, I'm afraid.
Anyways ... I'll correct it in the 0.5 so if you don't want to replay the whole thing again, then just stay away from it all until 0.5 is released within the next week. Well at least released to my top tier Patrons, but that usually doesn't stop it from ending up here relatively fast after release.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you again for finding those bugs.

Cheers - Kaffekop

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Kaffekop You're welcome.
I haven't finish yet the sisters paths, but it's on my to do list for the next days. If I found any bug related to missing scenes, I'll post them here.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Looked through the CGI and realized that this is probably one of the few games I would need a walkthrough. Missed some mom content even though I was going her route exclusively. Also the dev might be reaching too far with the expanding cast. Not that I would ever complain about more hot girls lol

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
posted

Hey guys and gals.
A quick heads up about a bug, that needs correcting in the current 0.4.1 version of the project.

Sadly I cannot release a 0.4.2 version as I'm already coding version 0.5 so the bug won't be removed before 0.5 is released. This means, that your save, once again, (that bloody dev.!) is not going to work, and you need to play through it all again. Remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these situations.

So, to recap ... don't play if you don't like to go over stuff a few times more, until version 0.5 is released.

O.5 will be released sometime next week to my top tier Patrons, and five days later for the rest of my Patrons. Hopefully before the 17'th because I'm going away for a few days and there won't be much access to the internet while I'm away. I'll be back on the 20'th again.

Thank you all for playing and believing in this project.

Cheers - Kaffekop

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
Is there any way to get your energy up quickly or corruption
There is. Open the console. To this, you have to open 00console.rpy file, and change "config.console = False" to "config.console = True". After this you will be able to open the console with shift+o (the letter o, not zero). Than the commands are very simple:
Corruption=
Energy=
Focus=
Prowess=
After the "=" just write the number you want.
The thing i didn't figured out yet, is what are the commands for the NPC's trust and lust.

Reactions: bobbo69

0Markz0

Donor
Mar 31, 2018
Looked through the CGI and realized that this is probably one of the few games I would need a walkthrough. Missed some mom content even though I was going her route exclusively. Also the dev might be reaching too far with the expanding cast. Not that I would ever complain about more hot girls lol
I must agree with you if you put too many girls in there then your story needs to grow a lot and time/text wise that will either take few years to complete whole game or you end up rushing into end game too quickly (which is a bad thing), because you need so much extra content around everyone (game is still in good state though). One of the best games for sure (keep up the good work). :)

Reactions: filochard
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes