r crawford

Apr 3, 2018
Latest update still bugged, as soon as you start to fuck the spirit guide you lose all corruption points etc !

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I am running into a problem. Every time mom is speaking I get an Exception Error;

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'smile',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "mary.rpyc", line 86, in script
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\Sins of the Father v0-3\SotF-0.4.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\Sins of the Father v0-3\SotF-0.4.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1199, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\Sins of the Father v0-3\SotF-0.4.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 949, in __call__
    self.resolve_say_attributes(False, wanted=speaking)
  File "C:\Users\XXXX\Documents\My Documents\Adult Games\Sins of the Father v0-3\SotF-0.4.1-pc\renpy\character.py", line 845, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'smile',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sins of the father 0.4.1
Tue Aug 07 18:57:10 2018

This happens every time mom speaks whether it is a Smile,, Frown or any Image associated with what is being said.
Any help on a way to fix this would be more than welcome. It started doing this after the last update. I have deleted the file and re-installed it again and it is still acting up.

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
@Kaffekop Thanks for the quick fix !
And don't be to arsh on yourself, everybody make some mistakes.

Here are the links for the V4.1
X64
X32
OSX
Changelog

And here is the guide :
Huge thanks!

Reactions: filochard

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I stumbled upon this game by mistake, but I do have to say it is very good. Not the usual type of game.

jughead004

Donor
Sep 19, 2017
The slow progression and large cast of characters put this in the upper list of games. Good job on the creator, further down the line I might pitch in to the patreon for support depending on the frequency of the updates. Otherwise, this has an interesting premise and provides difficult choices that matter (Like the fact that I still can't get that scene with Jocelyn on the bed). Keep it up

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
FWIW, I don't mind gameovers, especially not in Ren'Py where it's trivial to load an autosave. But I do think of them as big red flashing signs saying "this is not canon", so they're a Big Deal narratively (though not all games respect that).

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
So is the sex scene with the neighboor the last one in current version?[/QUOTE]

There are two sex scenes with Marsha within the game so far.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@chen69 there's no walkthrough, just a guide in the OP, I recommand you to read it.
There are different paths, so to see all the content for each character (Mary, Jocelyn, Nathalie etc.), you'll have to do multiple playthrough.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes