Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Well just finished this game atleast as much content as available so far. Dunno if I missed any but doesn't seem like a lot of divergent choices. feels more like....click this to see some content or click this to avoid that content. Anyway, I still like it. Honestly I found myself feeling like this is the kind of fantasy I would insert myself into when I was much younger with much less hormonal control. Really only thing I could ask for is some animations and voice acting. I'm sure that's expensive and time consuming but doesn't hurt to want them. anyway, keep up the good work I like everything I'm seeing so far.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So, in the current version how many characters does the MC have sex with? i only found one.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

Hi folks

A small heads up about what is going on at the moment.

When i ported the game from Unity to Ren'py I also made some changes to the variables that govern how the game flows. When I got back to working on 0.5 I suddenly realized, that I have to redo a lot of the dialogues that I had already written - if not all.

This means, that it's going to take a bit longer, than I anticipated to get 0.5 out as the new flow also requires both more and some different images. I'm afraid that we are looking at a a release sometime next week. For that, I apologize.

I've spoken about a guide to Sins of the father and I've finally gotten down to putting one together for you and it can be found here:
Remember that it is not a walkthrough but merely a general guide to the game.

I aired the intent to add a "game over" state in version 0.6 on another site, and just wanted to take this opportunity to address this matter here before too many speculations arise from that.

When I started out developing this project I decided to add a "game over" state right off the bat, but as the development moved on I came to realize, that I would need to ease my players into this somehow and not just throw a big sign with GAME OVER if you made a wrong choice you didn't even have clue could be a wrong choice.

The Pleasure Zone was from the get go a means to keep my players on their toes and make them consider their choices and their possible consequences. Later on I realized, that I needed to let my players know, what could happen and why it could happen (if you fucked Lisa, you know what I mean).

I have come to the conclusion over night, that it will not be implemented in version 0.6 and that I will do some more thinking on the matter. I do believe there needs to be some form of adverse effect to crossing into the Pleasure Zone, but maybe it needn't be so drastic.

Now, and this is not going to be a common occurrence, I call upon you, my followers, my Patrons, my players and my pirates: How would you solve this conundrum?

Be my guest and throw me your best ideas. Don't expect them to be used, but maybe there is an idea out there among my players, that will spark my creativity and give me a way to resolve this.

Back to work. Thank you for reading and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Can a Modo update the OP with the guide link ?

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
I do believe there needs to be some form of adverse effect to crossing into the Pleasure Zone, but maybe it needn't be so drastic.
@Kaffekop You're asking us to give you suggestions on what affect does crossing over to Pleasure Zone lead to right?
If crossing over to the zone is a voluntary choice, then the MC could suffer from erectile dysfunction and have a flaccid penis for a day or two, which could derail his sexual progress with others.
That is if you ever looking for a bad affect.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@Hadgar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Many thanks for the answer but it still does not work. Did you test these triggers in the latest version?

@Nerttu, as I understood on the first playable day, after breakfast the main character should peek at Nat, after that he will go to peek at Mary and see how she criticizes herself in front of the mirror. After that, the main character decides to make compliments to her more often.

Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Many thanks for the answer but it still does not work. Did you test these triggers in the latest version?

@Nerttu, as I understood on the first playable day, after breakfast the main character should peek at Nat, after that he will go to peek at Mary and see how she criticizes herself in front of the mirror. After that, the main character decides to make compliments to her more often.
Nice, that clears things to me. THANKS !!!!!:extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: Hadgar

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Kaffekop You've written in the guide that for Mary (mom) you can raise her lust to 20+.
1/ When you write 20+ do you mean more than 20 or till 20 ?
2/ Can it be done in V 4 ?

I ask because after having done countless playthrough, I'm stuck at 19 Lust and 14 Trust.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
@Kaffekop You've written in the guide that for Mary (mom) you can raise her lust to 20+.
1/ When you write 20+ do you mean more than 20 or till 20 ?
2/ Can it be done in V 4 ?

I ask because after having done countless playthrough, I'm stuck at 19 Lust and 14 Trust.
I`d like to know too !!!! BTW, did you get the Mom at TV sceen, with his instructions ???

Reactions: filochard

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Nerttu Nope, the best I get are the 3 flashes (with MC and mom naked) that happen while fucking Marsha. And 1 time mom slepping topless.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I just did a few plays, and you guys are quite right ... that scene was unreachable. Wrongly set variable fucked it up ... well ... I fucked up (yeah I know ... stupid dev).

I'm building a new version: 0.4.1 while writing this ... and the tv scene works in this one with a max Mary lust at 20.
It will be up on my site in a few minutes. Unfortunately it will require a new replay, as saves will be fucked up with me changing the variable back to where it was supposed to be. Don't know why it was set differently than in the Unity version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Oh, and about the need to fuck Marsha to get to the tv scene ... it needs to be the first time you get the chance, after you gave Gina a ride to her friends place.

Anyways, it is up on my Patreon site, so you can go grab the new version there.

Cheers - Kaffekop

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@Kaffekop Thanks for the quick fix !
And don't be to arsh on yourself, everybody make some mistakes.

Here are the links for the V4.1
X64
X32
OSX
Changelog

And here is the guide :

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@Kaffekop Thank you! I subscribe to words, the bug was not critical and you fixed it as soon as you found out.
Since some variations have been omitted in the game, I have another question for you.
Is this scene already in the game or is it for the next version?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I ask because I tried different ways in 0.4 but I did not see this scene either.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Hadgar
Originally it was meant for this version, but I decided to use it in 0.5 instead.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@Kaffekop Thanks again for the answer! Good luck in developing a new version. We will wait as long as necessary.
Cheers (Kaffekop©-all rights reserved)

Reactions: Aprilsun

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
N7 not even using times new roman poor guy really has given up the ghost and hit rock bottom.

I blame you Gab for crushing his spirit.

Reactions: Retro, N7 and Floga
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes