Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Considering the direction of the story a patch doesn't make any sense.
The dev went to a lot of trouble to make it clear that mary is not mc's mother, but it wouldn't be impossible to change some dialog to revert her back to being his mom. With how this game started it's kind of a dick move by the dev, but I lost most of my interest a while ago with how slow the progress was and how boring the story became.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: u z i

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As far as the MC is concerned, she still is his mom. He talked about it when he and Nat were talking before going home. Its just biology, for relationship purposes she is his mom whether they are actually related or not. The same goes for Nat and Jo being his sisters.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
The dev went to a lot of trouble to make it clear that mary is not mc's mother, but it wouldn't be impossible to change some dialog to revert her back to being his mom. With how this game started it's kind of a dick move by the dev, but I lost most of my interest a while ago with how slow the progress was and how boring the story became.
It's ok, not all the games are for everybody. I like the pace and the story (not to mention the women) and hope continue like that.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Seriously????...why the incest tag, I'm halfway through the game and find out that the MC isnt related to the females in the house at all.

Bit of a dick move TBH.

Uninstalled.

Reactions: Pippone

Computergod67

Oct 9, 2018
Seriously????...why the incest tag, I'm halfway through the game and find out that the MC isnt related to the females in the house at all.

Bit of a dick move TBH.

Uninstalled.
You certainly didn't read through the story. Might wanna try it again and read it all this time..

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
At the moment it looks like that through decisions very early on you kind of lock yourself not only out of content but out of pursuing a relationship all together with certain characters. I read out of a few posts from the dev here that that is only temporary and you can pursue the other girls to some degree as well (even if maybe not all scenes will be possible, I guess).

To be concrete: By helping Nat with the boxes in the beginning you can start pursuing Nat but you kind of up until now lock yourself out of pursuing Jo and to some degree Eveline as well. Posts from the dev earlier hinted that the MC will "to fulfill his destiny" have to pursue all the females tho. So am I correct in the assumption that later down the storypath those relationships can be made as well?

K9

May 28, 2017
To be concrete: By helping Nat with the boxes in the beginning you can start pursuing Nat but you kind of up until now lock yourself out of pursuing Jo and to some degree Eveline as well.
You don't lock yourself out of anything with Eveline by helping Nat. But Nat's path and Eveline's path do conflict in some ways, at this point of the development of the game. You can pursue Eveline on Nat's path, but it will be subpar as far as Nat's path is concerned, at least for now.

The walkthrough's paths are indicative, nothing more, they're just here to show all scenes in as few playthroughs as possible. It's up to each player to make their own path with their own choices.

I know that's not your main point, but I had to correct that. I leave the rest to Kaffekop.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
You don't lock yourself out of anything with Eveline by helping Nat. But Nat's path and Eveline's path do conflict in some ways, at this point of the development of the game. You can pursue Eveline on Nat's path, but it will be subpar as far as Nat's path is concerned, at least for now.

The walkthrough's paths are indicative, nothing more, they're just here to show all scenes in as few playthroughs as possible. It's up to each player to make their own path with their own choices.

I know that's not your main point, but I had to correct that. I leave the rest to Kaffekop.
Well that is why I said "to some degree". Yes, I do understand it's all a WIP but I just wanted to hear a more clear answer how impactful the decisions really are. Am I going to miss a few scenes or am I going to miss entire paths? Thanks anyway, but yeah have to wait for Kaffekop on that one.

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
The guide in the main post is so much b4llsh1t! The dev is too lazy to make a walkthrough, so what does he do? a guide that does absolutely nothing for you! Don't the patrons put pressure on him for this?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
The guide in the main post is so much b4llsh1t! The dev is too lazy to make a walkthrough, so what does he do? a guide that does absolutely nothing for you! Don't the patrons put pressure on him for this?
No. I like playing the game for what it is.. a game and a great game at that.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
At the moment it looks like that through decisions very early on you kind of lock yourself not only out of content but out of pursuing a relationship all together with certain characters. I read out of a few posts from the dev here that that is only temporary and you can pursue the other girls to some degree as well (even if maybe not all scenes will be possible, I guess).

To be concrete: By helping Nat with the boxes in the beginning you can start pursuing Nat but you kind of up until now lock yourself out of pursuing Jo and to some degree Eveline as well. Posts from the dev earlier hinted that the MC will "to fulfill his destiny" have to pursue all the females tho. So am I correct in the assumption that later down the storypath those relationships can be made as well?
I'm a firm believer in "locked/hidden" content. By that I mean: you get locked out of certain scenes, dependent on the choices you make. This project was never about seeing everything in one go, but rather following your choices in a "meaningful" way to you (the player).

Every choice you make matters, but not all of them are as impactful as others just yet. The result of some of the choices don't show themselves immediately but that is the problem with incremental development in a project such as this.
An example: In 0.4 you could chose to take advantage of Jo in her state of inebriation, but that choice first showed it's effect in 0.6. A lot of the choices are that way - they take time to come to fruition.

We did indeed start out with needing to go down a road with either: Jo, Nat or Mary. But as time is passing that choice is slowly losing its meaning and the "stats" are becoming more and more important in the future. Especially since he will be able to make use of his energy more frequently. He is still learning and is still only dabbling, but eventually his Focus will increase and thus he will find the energies increasingly easier to manipulate.

Okay, this became some kind of rant and I don't even think I answered your question in that, but I'll leave there anyways ;)

You will be able to "pursue" a relationship with every character that has visible stats. It all depends on how and when this relationship becomes available. Again your choice matter in that respect.

Hope this answers your question.

I don't believe in walkthrough's so I won't make one. Not laziness - choice.
No one is going to pressure me into anything. Not you, Patreon, supporters. I'm not falling down that hole and end up compromising my vision for the project in any way. I'm too old for that ;)
The only pressure I have succumbed to was the change from Unity to Ren'py and that has proven to be a good choice on my part. I owe many of you a heartfelt thanks for pointing me in the right direction on that one.

Anyways ... you all stay cool and have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I'm a firm believer in "locked/hidden" content. By that I mean: you get locked out of certain scenes, dependent on the choices you make. This project was never about seeing everything in one go, but rather following your choices in a "meaningful" way to you (the player).

Every choice you make matters, but not all of them are as impactful as others just yet. The result of some of the choices don't show themselves immediately but that is the problem with incremental development in a project such as this.
An example: In 0.4 you could chose to take advantage of Jo in her state of inebriation, but that choice first showed it's effect in 0.6. A lot of the choices are that way - they take time to come to fruition.

We did indeed start out with needing to go down a road with either: Jo, Nat or Mary. But as time is passing that choice is slowly losing its meaning and the "stats" are becoming more and more important in the future. Especially since he will be able to make use of his energy more frequently. He is still learning and is still only dabbling, but eventually his Focus will increase and thus he will find the energies increasingly easier to manipulate.

Okay, this became some kind of rant and I don't even think I answered your question in that, but I'll leave there anyways ;)

You will be able to "pursue" a relationship with every character that has visible stats. It all depends on how and when this relationship becomes available. Again your choice matter in that respect.

Hope this answers your question.

Anyways ... you all stay cool and have a good one.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Nah not really to be honest but at least you put the word "meaningful" in quotation marks. The family member that saved everyone else from themselves not being trusted enough because he didn't help them unboxing your stuff, is not something I would call meaningful. On the other hand you did say that that particular choice will lose it's meaning.

TBH personally I think that a more "open world" setting would be more suited to establish the kind of game, you want to make, it seems...

Anyways thanks for taking the time to at least try to answer the question.

Reactions: u z i

Laxus Flash

Apr 26, 2018
Ok i'm really pissed off right now...can anybody tell me how to get on the harem (where every female organism in existence is only MC's) path from the beginning and avoid the nat betraying/ditching MC for spyder or any event even remotely similar like that...i effing wasted half an hour on this game and now i get something that is totally ntr (FOR ME PERSONALLY), without technically being ntr....i wouldn't play a game specifically tagged "harem" just to let one of my girls get taken away...hate this aaaarrrgggghhh, believe me i would keep drowning nat in my cum and only letting her breathe when she's about to pass out, for days as punishment if the game allowed it...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Don't panic man, I know Nat went over the deep end and ended up staying at Spyder's house. It was just a place to stay so she can sort out the changes in her life. Atleast at this point. If you play other paths you will find out Spyder is not to bad of a guy and may even be helpful to MC's future. Again, deep breaths, deep breaths.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw is there a reason why on jo path all female has much less lust and love points comparred to mom and nat path ? nat path seem well balenced where all female almost equal lust and love points.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes