K9

May 28, 2017
Evaline is my future wife..Marsha is my boinks :p besides..Evaline is off investigating stuff for me :p
I like how Kaffe was kind enough to send Eva away so we had a reason to do something with the other ladies.
Let's hope Evaline comes back from Boston and nothing fishy happens to her while she's looking into the souls.
You know, if you want her to feel valued, you might want to start by learning her name. It's Eveline. Most women are curiously sensitive about the whole 'getting their name right' thing, in my experience.

Short range incest is hardly possible with a dick of the size that the MC has... :ROFLMAO:
Indeed. One scene in the bathroom proves that he's very capable of long range incest.

Marsha is just one thirsty Milf - I don't think she has anything to do with all the shenannigans surrounding you
I wouldn't bet on that personally.

Reactions: 215303j

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Very nice game! I'm glad i decided to check it out. Looking forward to the next update

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@K9 Evaline is my waifu..(hehehehehehehe) :devilish:
YES..i know its Eveline..LOL..i'm just..well..i suffer from "Hesanassholeitis"

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
I mean... I know she may very well be evil and want to eat your soul, but right now I'm more interested in wether she is going "commando" under that dress.
Also, props for a woman with "normal-sized" boobs - not a fan of huge and/or fake boobs.

K9

May 28, 2017
Too many variations for one save only, you need to build your own, with your own choices. You need at least four different playthroughs (well, three and a half) to see everything.

Kaffekop changed how energy was handled too, and said it was better to start a new playthrough from the beginning to avoid problems.

Reactions: saso_mox

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Considering the direction the story has gone involving the family's relations, is there a patch to fix it?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes