Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Heya boys and girls.
Taking the weekend off and recuperating but my mind is still on version 0.7.
Some of what can be expected in 0.7: If Nat hasn't returned yet then that is something that will occupy some of our MC's time. Did you fuck Samantha? If so did you do it outside or on camera? Did you talk to Spyder about Dylan and the camera's? Is Mary warming up to you? maybe Marsha can help in that regard dependent on prior choices of course. Is Eveline in Boston or is she doing research into Witchcraft? Did you fuck Eveline? If so, did you nail her good?
I'll start working on 0.7 for real come Monday. May is a bit hectic, as my youngest is turning twenty in a couple of weeks and my oldest is getting married on the 1'st of June, so May is very much a month dedicated to family.
That's it for now and thank you all for hanging around and for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I want the family to go to the nude beach with the twins and Marsha/Abby.

I also really want more things to do with Sheila though I'm not sure what the angle could be.

Reactions: Draakaap23

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
All these things that people want. Meh I say. I (fake) DEMAND a trip by the family to a petting zoo followed by a nice dinner and an evening of watching children's cartoons. :) Oh a nice scene where the MC rescues a kitten from a tree just after helping an old lady across the street would be AWESOME. :)

Just a silly thought.

Paradox101

May 12, 2018
Game looks interesting, wanna try it out but question! After downloading the mac version, when trying to unzip, why would the unarchiver say

"There was a problem while reading the contents of the file "SotF-06-mac.zip". Data is corrupted"

?

Edit: Compressed version worked fine, but my question still stands.

K9

May 28, 2017
Because either the archive is corrupted on the server you chose, or it got corrupted during your download. Try downloading it again, from another server.

Reactions: Paradox101
U

User_32285

Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 12, final version.

If a Renpy guru or someone with serious OCD manages to get a list of all stat changes for each decision, I'm interested.
Much appreciated, I was missing several scenes and got them all with your help (y)

Reactions: K9

215303j

According to @K9 's walkthrough, I need to have sex with Marsha if I want to get Nat to come home.
However, I try to avoid Marsha because I don't trust her at all.
Is there a way around it?

@Kaffekop should there be a way around it? If it must be like this for future story reasons, fine, otherwise I would appreciate it if you could change it.

I like Nat, I think she's the most romanceable girl in the game (even moreso if you aren't actually blood related I'd say) and I don't like to fuck around on her.

K9

May 28, 2017
According to @K9 's walkthrough, I need to have sex with Marsha if I want to get Nat to come home.
However, I try to avoid Marsha because I don't trust her at all.
Is there a way around it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm also pretty sure you've got the wrong game if you try to be monogamous. It's a game about a guy who has magical powers powered by giving orgasms to women. This hardly screams fidelity to me.

215303j

I'm also pretty sure you've got the wrong game if you try to be monogamous. It's a game about a guy who has magical powers powered by giving orgasms to women. This hardly screams fidelity to me.
Thanks. I guess it does make some kind of sense.
As for monogamy, I guess that you are right. It doesn't bother me that much, in this game at least.
Still I would really like to avoid Marsha... I think she'll become really bad news to the MC later in the game.

But I think that the magical powers were related to the MC being lustful and blue-balled rather than giving orgasms. Otherwise the peeping wouldn't make sense.

Reactions: Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes