ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Added a Character Based Walkthrough. Main Walkthrough updated to use it.

Bit of a work in progress. It made me understand things while I was checking it, so I updated it again, and I'll have to check it again by replaying all paths to make sure I didn't fuck up when I edited it. I'm certain it's 99.9% exact so far though, so you may use it already.

Hopefully it will remove any confusion that may yet linger.
Thank you for the effort.

Only part I found disappointing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AmitavaNathan

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
@K9 With the multiple playthroughs (how many ?) and all the editing job you've done to make this walkthrough, I bet you could open a patreon account and receive some support before the next update/walkthrough ;)

Reactions: Hadgar

Foreigner10

Oct 10, 2018
This is probably more a problem with character/player perception. As a character, for all intends and purposes, she IS his mom. Maybe they are not blood related, but she's the woman that took care of him his whole life and acted like a mother, so for him pursuing a relationship with her would still be tabooish, same with Nat.

But as a player, we are not emotionally connected to her as MC is, so we might or might not consider it an incestuous relationship (I personally do, even if it's not by the book).
Addressing the incest theme, and then saying that the mother is a step mother and that sisters are adoptive or dont have the same blood, is a way to soften the subject, is to try to play on both sides, you first please anyone who wants to content with theme incest, and then it pleases those who dont like the theme, saying that it was all a lie, and anyone who tries to please the Greeks and Trojans does not please anyone. In some countries or states / cities a relationship between adoptive siblings, or the son marrying the widow of the father who is considered to be a step mother ends up not having the same weight if he were the real mother. In several places relationship between adoptive siblings is even a taboo. The interesting part of games, especially erotic games, is to "experience" the forbidden in a controlled (virtual) environment that will not cause any serious harm to people's lives.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
I already deleted the save folder but when I start the game I found all save files are still there and occupied the position. I tried to load them and all worked. How can I refresh the save position for new files?

K9

May 28, 2017
Thank you for the effort.

Only part I found disappointing is

@K9 With the multiple playthroughs (how many ?) and all the editing job you've done to make this walkthrough, I bet you could open a patreon account and receive some support before the next update/walkthrough ;)
Thank you for the thought but nah, I'd probably get like 5$, and it would create an expectation for me to continue to do the walkthrough, which I don't want. Anyone willing to thank me can support Kaffekop instead, he's the one making the game.

Reactions: u z i and Shiva0067
D

Deleted member 650773

Well, its been quite a couple of time that i have played this game. At that time the Version was 0.4, But may I know how much the Content is there now ?

K9

May 28, 2017
I already deleted the save folder but when I start the game I found all save files are still there and occupied the position. I tried to load them and all worked. How can I refresh the save position for new files?
Delete your saves manually ingame (just point your cursor over it and hit the Delete key), or delete this folder (on Windows):

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Sinsofthefather-1528468570

Well, its been quite a couple of time that i have played this game. At that time the Version was 0.4, But may I know how much the Content is there now ?
About double the size of 0.4, going by the size of pictures: v1 to v4 is 1.1 Gb, v.5 and v6 is another 1.1 Gb.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Do we know if the MC would be able to have sex with more side characters? I assume the twins, Abby, and Eveline would continue on. Not sure about Samantha, while Marsha is for everyone. What about other characters? Other neighbors? Spyder's sidekicks? Boss at work?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Yes there acouple new sex scenes in the latest release. I will not throw you the names. Check out the walkthrough on page ninety-two if your looking for concrete answers. There also new ladies introduced in V.6. Enjoy:)

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I do have a question for all players of Sins of the Father. Has anyone been able to get Jo's lust over Twenty-five with Cest before movie night??? Just wondering. I have risen her lust to Twenty-eight at the end of the following scene/V.6.

minoan55

Aug 28, 2018
Do we know if the MC would be able to have sex with more side characters? I assume the twins, Abby, and Eveline would continue on. Not sure about Samantha, while Marsha is for everyone. What about other characters? Other neighbors? Spyder's sidekicks? Boss at work?
Oh, I hope the sex never stops! (I'm greedy that way).
Marsha has already promised to share you with her "cougar chums" - we don't know (yet) who they are and how many of them there are.
The four women at work - Abby definitely, Sheila probably (she has already got a little "touchy-feely" with you), the "niece" was asking Abby about you, so also another probable. I have theorised before that you may have a connection with Jessica (i think that the attempt to wipe out your family is connected with the attack on hers).
I can't see the sex ever stoppping.

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
Delete your saves manually ingame (just point your cursor over it and hit the Delete key), or delete this folder (on Windows):

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\Sinsofthefather-1528468570

About double the size of 0.4, going by the size of pictures: v1 to v4 is 1.1 Gb, v.5 and v6 is another 1.1 Gb.
Got it. thank you.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Great update, Nat's path was the best in my opinion
to Kaffekop for this amazing masterpiece ;)

Reactions: KiGa

K9

May 28, 2017
Character Based Walkthrough updated, final version for 0.6.
Previous Walkthrough deleted.

The character based walkthrough doesn't have spoilers, which can't be done with a linear walkthrough, yet allows to see all scenes currently in the game.

I don't post the in-depth linear walkthrough because I busted the game so wide open that it would spoil it entirely, including future updates. I don't want to kill Kaffekop's work. :censored:

Have fun. ;)

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
K9 quick question, do you recall what the highest lust for Jo With cest you that had for the movie scene?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes