Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Yes there will be a harem per Kaffekop. Jamdan is correct that some maybe harder to come around to the idea, but nobody said life was easy.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
Yes there will be a harem per Kaffekop. Jamdan is correct that some maybe harder to come around to the idea, but nobody said life was easy.
kool thanks for the answers.......although i do wish it was a little easier......and why is Nat so damn heartless to leave the MC after he passes out i dont understand that that was a really heartless move (seeing as the only way to bring her home is on her path which also sucks) and WHY WHY CANT WE KICK THE SHIT OUT OF DYLAN OR SOMETHING I CANT STAND THAT THE MC IS REALLY A PUNK!!!!!

Reactions: Sammy1

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I believe you will see other ways to get Nat home in the future. I noticed that in the mom and Jo routes your bringing up Charles/Spyder's trust levels. He even says he will talk to Nat about going and talk to mom. Regarding Dylan, the MC is alittle soft for now, but his own power is at the infantile stage. Plus his new found friend (Spyder) might just be he answer to Dylan's shitpore attitude.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
I believe you will see other ways to get Nat home in the future. I noticed that in the mom and Jo routes your bringing up Charles/Spyder's trust levels. He even says he will talk to Nat about going and talk to mom. Regarding Dylan, the MC is alittle soft for now, but his own power is at the infantile stage. Plus his new found friend (Spyder) might just be he answer to Dylan's shitpore attitude.
i understand but still pretty heartless move and MC dont need powers to punch that little fucker in the damn face shit he has a car hit him with that

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Yes there will be a harem per Kaffekop.
I don't know if these have been confirmed or not, but my questions about harem are:
1. Does the "harem" mean actual multiple relationship acknowledged by every character involved (e.g.: Mom/Jo/Nat ok with sharing MC)? Or does it simply mean you can have sexual relationship with multiple characters individually (e.g.: no group sex content)?
2. If it is the first definition (harem = group sex), are all characters harem-able? We can assume Mom/Jo/Nat, Jo/Twins, Twins/Marsha as safe assumptions, but how about other characters that don't really seem to fall into any "group" yet like Abby, Eveline, Samantha, etc?

Probably far too early to ask these questions, but just looking for any confirmed answers about this topic if there's already one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't think Spyder's trust is related to which family member route you're on, is it? You need to confront him on day 3 to gain an extra point of trust, and you can do that on any route.
1. Does the "harem" mean actual multiple relationship acknowledged by every character involved (e.g.: Mom/Jo/Nat ok with sharing MC)? Or does it simply mean you can have sexual relationship with multiple characters individually (e.g.: no group sex content)?
I hope it's the former, because I consider that an integral part of what a harem is. If the girls don't know about each other or aren't cool with sharing, you don't have a harem, you're just a cheating asshole. That's my opinion, at any rate.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Any news on a new update
I believe it will be awhile, with V6.1 it was alittle more of an undertaking than first expected. With Kaffekop releasing new renders for the next version, which have been posted to this thread, the ball is moving forward. (always a good sign). With Kaffekop older daughter getting married last weekend which I being a parent knows takes up much of your time. Then you factor in Kaffekop bad back issues which can sideline him for days at a time. I can at least a sure you the next version is coming. As Kaffekop stated earlier in one of his messages, his concern is about quality instead of quantity. Being a gamer myself and after going thru some of the games out there. I have come to appreciate any game that I can read and enjoy the story without having to pull my Webster's dictionary out to figure out what's going on.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I don't know if these have been confirmed or not, but my questions about harem are:
2. If it is the first definition (harem = group sex), are all characters harem-able? We can assume Mom/Jo/Nat, Jo/Twins, Twins/Marsha as safe assumptions, but how about other characters that don't really seem to fall into any "group" yet like Abby, Eveline, Samantha, etc?

Probably far too early to ask these questions, but just looking for any confirmed answers about this topic if there's already one.
As much as a "harem" is acknowledged by all and entered into freely by the MC's partners it is worth taking a look at the notion of "free will" when it comes to this.
As you have already surmised Marsha and the twins are not against sharing. Samantha has the same stance and so does Jo. Nat' stance is a bit muddy and Mary is not even close to being on board with something like that. Abby is a strictly one-girl-one-guy kind of girl, so how to get them into the harem?
By using your energies and influencing them. Is this free will? No, but if you want some of the women to be a part of the harem, that is the only way of getting them there to begin with. If they are inherintly against such things, you need to keep up the influence.
Some might even change their stance on the matter once they are in the fold, but far from all.

Groupsex is a big yes! But given the amount of women available and therefore sheer number of combinations down the road, I think I'll be asking my supporters who they would like to see engaged in group activities in certain updates, based on predefined selections made by me.
This is not yet a thing but it may be down the line as the harem builds up its members.

I hope this answers the question to some extent. Writing this on a phone is a hassle!

Cheers - Kaffekop

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I hope this answers the question to some extent. Writing this on a phone is a hassle!
Thanks a lot. It definitely answers quite a lot and now I know what to expect. Appreciate that you wrote it on a phone! (y)(y)

I also think it's best reasonable choice to have you predefine the choices of the groups as it's very inefficient if you have to do every single combination. This is also something that interests me a lot as I want to see who you'd pair with who, especially if we're going to see future action with characters that we haven't got a chance to yet. I'm lowkey hoping for at least some unusual pairing (e.g.: Sheila and Nat, or Abby and Twins, etc) which would allow some of the characters to get out of their social group to interact with others.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I wonder who Kathryn is, and whose butt it is.

Still really want some relationship with Sheila <3

K9

May 28, 2017
I wonder who Kathryn is, and whose butt it is.
Martha's butt, and Kathryn is...

*Noises of a fight can be heard in the background with some muffled shouts, then everything calms down*

... a totally normal person. You should be nice to her, human. I mean man! You should Cthulhu up to her. Look up to her! Stupid autocorrect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, I didn't realize how much I missed until I played each individual character quest according to the latest WT!(y) All sorts of lurid thoughts crossed my deviant mind, once the topless mom encouraged the MC and his younger sister to retire to her roomy bed!:p

Reactions: Sammy1

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Your right Mikey Mike, if you play through the game only one way you will be missing a lot of content. Each family member has its own path, but beyond that each member has different levels which will change content also. Have fun. ;)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes