wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
There is more than that actually. Just found that you get a nice handjob in the shower by Nat... Nice!
Still no where near taking Nat home with mc....Guess i ll have to play it from scratch....
I haven't seen one where you get a hand job from Nat in the shower. Did you get that scene ?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I haven't seen one where you get a hand job from Nat in the shower. Did you get that scene ?
Yeah i did, you need to follow Nat's path (the walkthrough in the OP is still valid even with the changes in v. 0.6.1). Then on 25th of July, Tuesday, if you choose "Oh yes" you get to jerk off in front of her and after you choose "Look at Nathalie " you will cum on her ass. If you choose "No, of course not" he will stop jerking off in front of her, but later that day she will walk on you while you take a shower and she will.... "help" you with your boner in her own special way. Enjoy!

Reactions: Sammy1 and wildt

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Yeah i did, you need to follow Nat's path (the walkthrough in the OP is still valid even with the changes in v. 0.6.1). Then on 25th of July, Tuesday, if you choose "Oh yes" you get to jerk off in front of her and after you choose "Look at Nathalie " you will cum on her ass. If you choose "No, of course not" he will stop jerking off in front of her, but later that day she will walk on you while you take a shower and she will.... "help" you with your boner in her own special way. Enjoy!
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: MrBaitor

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I followed Nat's path in the walk through and on the 25th of July she comes in kisses you and leaves.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I followed Nat's path in the walk through and on the 25th of July she comes in kisses you and leaves.
I don't know if it's the optimal way, but the way I get the handjob from Nat is by not having sex with anyone at all. So basically saying no whenever there's an option to fuck Marsha. Then no when Nat asked you if you were thinking about her.

Reactions: wildt

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
If you are on Nat's path you will get the shower scene were MC is in the shower with "big guy" in hand. You tell her you are thinking of her, get one scene then. If you say no, MC says he can't continue. But later Nat will do wrap-a-round in shower while MC reaches around and grabs her ass. o_O
You can get these scenes on Jo's path also. If on moms path she will watch you in shower until you spray the shower glass. These are all based on who you fantasize about in the shower.

Last edited:
Reactions: filochard and wildt

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I have played games before that had no saves. If you made the wrong choice you had to start over from the begining . That is not fun that makes you want to throw your PC out the window. I have played games before that I enjoyed so much that I wanted to replay it. This game replaying it is like being on a treasure hunt.. You never know what you will uncover next.
I'm not sure how anyone can come up with 3 main character saves . I don't see how you could get all the scenes.

Reactions: Sammy1

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
If you are on Nat's path you will get the shower scene were MC is in the shower with "big guy" in hand. You tell her you are thinking of her, get one scene then. If you say no, MC says he can't continue. But later Nat will do wrap-a-round in shower while MC reaches around and grabs her ass. o_O
Yes I finally got it now after reading Skylaroos post. You wont get it following the walk through.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure how anyone can come up with 3 main character saves .
You really can't. Knowing how this game is going so far, I'm sure at the very least there will be 5 main options:
1. Mom only
2. Nat only
3. Jo only
4. Harem (some sort of variation of the three)
5. Forever alone (you'd die and go to heaven so pure that you'd get everyone only after you die)

But realistically, there will be approximately 2,435,156,244,111 combination. So expect to have plenty of save files :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wildt

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Skylaroo, I emailed Kaffekop regarding your question about naming the saves. He said he will look into it. Hopefully its not a big deal to add that. I do agree it would make it easier to continue down the different paths.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Skylaroo, I emailed Kaffekop regarding your question about naming the saves. He said he will look into it. Hopefully its not a big deal to add that. I do agree it would make it easier to continue down the different paths.
Thanks a lot. I can usually split files without naming because it's mostly just between two options (single character or harem), but this game has far too many possibilities that naming file would just be super good to have. Hope he can do it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Family photo shoots are always fun. Marsha and the twins are always enjoying themselves when it is that time of the year.
Link to wallpaper:

Cheers - Kaffekop
Mmm, damn that looks hot. Hopefully we can do all three of them at some point. Marsha says that she'd fuck the twins if they were interested, and they say they've never gone after her because they don't think she would be interested. We really need to fix that misunderstanding.

Reactions: Sammy1 and Kaffekop
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes