Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
So i dont need to be on nat path anymore to get nat home so nat coming home should be on all path possible now ? or that other part is still valid ?
Hey Dependable_223, I noticed you had brought Nat's path up earlier. I was wondering if you played both of her path's? One brings her home and the other does not. But both will bring you to the available final scenes with mom and Jo.. Just curious.

Reactions: Dependable_223

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Question for all. How is the game playing? Any problems, any errors? I understand we have to work at getting the right path's for your perferred bestie. That will always be in this game. I was playing acouple new games out there and it was nothing but bugs. Is the game running better now for you?
Haven't play this game yet
So
I was wondering
Do I really have to save and loads for all paths..
Can't I see them in one play through

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Nope, It will take a few times to get all scenes. There are some basic scenes that are played within all paths. But when you help one the family members that member will have extended scenes or additional scenes since you are on that path.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Nope, It will take a few times to get all scenes. There are some basic scenes that are played within all paths. But when you help one the family members that member will have extended scenes or additional scenes since you are on that path.
Thanks
And
By the way do u hv official walkthrough
Cuz
I heard fanmade walkthrough is not going work anymore

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I do not know if K9 will update the walkthrough, he has been doing a great job with that. With the changes that were made in the V6.1 there are specific paths that need to be followed to get to the promised land. I do know Kaffekop will not, he said in a earlier post that he does not like to use walkthroughs.

K9

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure myself if I will update the walkthrough for this hotfix. I have a lot of work these days, and don't really feel the pull to play the game multiple times again so soon after the last time if there's no new content. I'm not saying I won't, but don't hold your breath until then.

Reactions: jackkane

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Basically all the women that have stats displayed can be picked up and initiated into the "harem fold". Some may take quite a bit of influence having to use the powers available to you.
That sounds good, knowing we won't ultimately have to choose between them is very welcome as there isn't a single girl in the game I don't like. They're all beautiful and none of them have done anything to put me off of them. The closest would be Nat running out on us, but I can forgive her for overreacting like she did. I'm also curious how the girls will react once it becomes apparent that the Son doesn't want to be exclusive with any of them. Hopefully none of them will get the wrong idea and think that they are, as I don't really like cheating.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I would indeed be thankful for a save file for each of the three main paths, if anybody was so socially inclined.
I just played this game for the first time last night and as soon as I seen the mother I thought of you. So I started going through the post to see if you had played it yet. I was gonna let you know if you hadn't. :)

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just played this game for the first time last night and as soon as I seen the mother I thought of you. So I started going through the post to see if you had played it yet. I was gonna let you know if you hadn't. :)
I played it alright, but I don't want to replay it again already, I just did with the previous release a few weeks back.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I played it alright, but I don't want to replay it again already, I just did with the previous release a few weeks back.
I know that feeling . Wish I could help you with the saves but like I said iv'e just started playing it for the first time.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I know that feeling . Wish I could help you with the saves but like I said iv'e just started playing it for the first time.
Well, then you're in for a treat. The ladies are gorgeous, especially the hot neighbour milf who becomes MCs teacher in lust. :)

Reactions: wildt

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hey Dependable_223, I noticed you had brought Nat's path up earlier. I was wondering if you played both of her path's? One brings her home and the other does not. But both will bring you to the available final scenes with mom and Jo.. Just curious.
Not yet, i was play testing only jo path. since in previous version the lust and love where not so much but the new updates seem to fixed those part, next part will try the mom and after that will try nat path again. but so far i really like how this fixed jo path.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
The harem is, of course, funny, but in games where there are interesting characters, I’m more interested in the “one gentleman - one lady” ending. And in the SotF all the characters, one way or another, are interesting. Abby is a wonderful girl, why brainwash her? The main character will be happy with a girl like her. It is more interesting for me to learn how the relationship of the main character with the female character will develop if the player chooses to be with only one.
Marsha has already admitted that she could fall in love with the protagonist. Will the main character be able to convince her to be only with him and live as a family? Does the main character have a future with Samantha? and so on
To that end, I offer the following: consider the game Parental Love, in it you (the MC) have a personal, meaningful relationship with all of the females in the game in the bane of how you describe it above at the same time in “true harem” fashion without the use of mind control or supernatural means.. With each progressive addition to the harem loving and accepting their place within the rest of your family.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
well.... shit.... been plannin to try this one out for a bit and saw a new version, but now I see the walkthrough isnt likely to get updated for it :/

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
This is an amazing game ! I just started playing this last update. I'm not sure how many times I have played it from start to finish since then. Every time I would get a new scene that i didn't the previous play through. For example the couch scene with Mom ,Jo and the MC watching the horror movie. I think I seen 4 or 5 different versions of it. I never could get any type of sex scene with the Mom or Nat. if there is one in the game I haven't found it yet.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Is it possible to be on Mom's route and have her topless for when Abby visited? It feels like I can't no matter which choices I made.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Is it possible to be on Mom's route and have her topless for when Abby visited? It feels like I can't no matter which choices I made.
I'm not sure if I was on the Moms path but it is possible .Abby took her top off also. I have played so many different paths the last 2 days I can't remember how I got there . I know Jo has to convince her to take her top off.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm not sure if I was on the Moms path but it is possible .Abby took her top off also. I have played so many different paths the last 2 days I can't remember how I got there . I know Jo has to convince her to take her top off.
Yeah I've only managed to do that on Jo's path. My initial plan was to have 3 different paths:
1. Nat + Eveline (and anyone else not on other path's)
2. Jo + Twins (and Marsha in the future)
3. Mom + Abby (and anyone else from work)

But I couldn't get Abby to go topless on Mom's route so I ended up replacing Mom's route with another Jo's.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I just saw the conversation regarding moms path and her breasts swinging freely when Abby comes over. I believe you are right that you can't now, but I will double check that for you.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I just saw the conversation regarding moms path and her breasts swinging freely when Abby comes over. I believe you are right that you can't now, but I will double check that for you.
Just to clarify that we know it can be done on Jo's path. My question is specifically on whether it can be done on Mom's path. Just want to be clear so you didn't have to try on every path. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes