bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Sins of the Father [v0.6.1] [Kaffekop] - Original Size: 2.05GB

Download PC (159MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hope you were not looking for a walkthrough, because I happen to be one of these sectarians. :geek:
As you need to start over anyways. You can look at it as a head start before the actual update with new content.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Hello fellow gamers, I just read thru the posts to get caught up since the release of V6.1. I played the game well over 100 times to help Kaffekop to update the game. In V6.0 you could not reach the final scenes based on the coding in regards to not getting
enough lust for mom or Jo together. These scenes were in V6.0 but when you played the game you could not reach them. If you went into the coding of the game you would have found them, but if you just PLAY the game you would have never scene them. You can in V6.1. I tested with all three paths and all were working. Let me tell you "there not a walk in the park" to get to. You need the right combination of story line to bring them up. F.Y.I. there are really four paths to the final scenes, my hint: you have to make sure she comes home or maybe not. I don't want to step on Kaffekop toes so that's the best I can do. Just alittle tease to help us gamers.

By replaying the game and getting thru to the final scenes will set you up for V.7.
Have fun and enjoy.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Kaffekop Just a story note. Buses in the desert (I live in a desert, and use the buses) tend to be air conditioned, usually overly so. So riding around a bus (even in the summer) wouldn't be particularly hot or uncomfortable. The buses where I live even have WiFi.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the fanmade walktrue is no longer valid i think. the plot is now changed somewhat nat dont come home even if you are on her path she still has a chance not to go home first these plot twits will make it creating walktrues very difficult to create because variables cant be considered when creating a walktrue. so even if you follow the walktrue there is still chance the nat scene wont trigger due to percentage is that accurate ?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
the fanmade walktrue is no longer valid i think. the plot is now changed somewhat nat dont come home even if you are on her path she still has a chance not to go home first these plot twits will make it creating walktrues very difficult to create because variables cant be considered when creating a walktrue. so even if you follow the walktrue there is still chance the nat scene wont trigger due to percentage is that accurate ?

There are certain triggers for all paths now. If you miss one trigger you will not get to the final glory hole. If you are a gamer that wants to get the highest totals (meaning lust) in the game and see the final scenes in this game you may have to try several combinations within the game to get to your objective.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So i dont need to be on nat path anymore to get nat home so nat coming home should be on all path possible now ? or that other part is still valid ?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Currently you have to be on the Nat path to get her home, no other path will work, again at this point in game development. I believe in the future there will be other options (don't quote me on that). I do agree the old walkthrough will not work with the new version that just came out. K9 made that walkthrough to help gamers see the basic paths for each family member. You need to hit certain lust numbers or trust numbers to make some scenes available. Each discision you make will change were you end up on all paths.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope when not playing on Nathalie path we will be able to ghost her or something in future updates. If game forces us to act nice towards her after she saw mc fainting and just left him alone it will be a deal breaker.

Reactions: Valeck

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
With all of these changes especially the functions now working as intended, a new playthrough is required to not fuck up the saves! Remember that "Tab" & "Ctrl" are your friends in these instances. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this should be the last time (I think I've said that before, haven't I?) - bad developer ... bad developer!
NOTE TO ALL DEVS: Ouit do this kind of stuff!... Talk to a therapist about your OCD needs instead of fiddling around with stuff.. At least half the changes usually are stuff a lot of players don't want anyways IE., "
Fixed Nat's path: She was coming home with the MC
too easy
on her path. Now she can return home with the MC, but it's not automatic just because you're on her path." ?!?! Let me decide what's "too easy" maybe that's EXACTLY what I wanted.. Maybe, just maybe I want every single woman in the game to find themselves inexplicably and uncontrollably interested in me, unable to say no to the urge. Hey, who knows, maybe I hate grind of any kind.. (even if the keyboard gurus designed a Ctrl & Tab key) **exhales** -Thanks

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I have not done all paths yet, but can say this is one of the funnest games that I have played this week.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
I agree with what CaptMorgan76 said above. It's disappointing when I invest time in a game only to have to start it all over again from the beginning once a dev decides to mess with things 'under the hood'. It happens far too often and it's kinda the reason why I rarely financially support adult game devs. If I was a patron of his or supported the dev in some other way and he pulled something like this, I'd be more than peeved. I've also been getting into the habit of waiting a bit before I start playing new games just in case other devs do the same thing.

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Maybe, just maybe not all the devs make games that fit exactly my tastes. Damn.
That's just it, this game really did fit most of my tastes.. It just sucks when they can't seem to help themselves from "tinkering" and end up breaking saves and then you find out that at least part of it was to take away or impede one of the factors you enjoyed to begin with on top of having to start over.. it's like 50 first dates, but Drew Berrymore becomes less slutty and harder to get every time..

Reactions: riktor and Valeck
Jun 11, 2018
so nat can come home just not on her path will there be a new walkthrough for starting new games in next update cause right now i am on mom path and what path is the harem path and why?

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes