johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Last edited:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
No, I told exactly following:
So PC version (Windows x86 + Linux x86/x86_64) is just fine.
[/QUOTE]

Ahhh ... I'll remember that. I somehow got it backwards.
I wonder how many messages concerning this we're going to get? ;)

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
UncleVT

Version 0.6.1 hotfix!
Heya guys and gals
Well, the term hotfix is perhaps a stretch, but we'll stick with it for now. After 0.6 was released we found a few bugs and also discovered that the functions added back in 0.5 didn't do what they were supposed to do. So we decided to do some heavy lifting before 0.7 and fix it - and here we are.
The changelog for 0.6.1:
  • Corrected some functions as they were not doing what they were supposed to do. Now Energy, Corruption, Focus and Prowess work as intended - I hope ;-)
  • Added two additional functions to properly keep track of Trust and Lust.
  • Removed a scene from the very first day which had evaded our attention. The MC doesn't need to shower twice!
  • Fixed Mary suddenly going topless right before the big reveal, when Jo hadn't persuaded her to go topless earlier. Shouldn't happen again.
  • Added a choice to pursue Jocelyn in a relationship even if she was not taken advantage of the night she was drunk (should have been there in the first place - wasn't. Don't know what happened).
  • Fixed a lot of dialogue and typo's throughout the project.
  • Changed a scene were Jo suddenly stands naked in your room and want's to sleep with you.
  • Fiddled with the various variables and added a few more to control the flow better.
  • Fixed Nat's path: She was coming home with the MC too easy on her path. Now she can return home with the MC, but it's not automatic just because you're on her path.
  • Fixed the banging of Eveline. Now both Marsha and Jo can make that happen (You have to give in to Jo when she comes home drunk). This way you don't require Marsha for a good banging at Eveline's.
With all of these changes especially the functions now working as intended, a new playthrough is required to not fuck up the saves! Remember that "Tab" & "Ctrl" are your friends in these instances. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this should be the last time (I think I've said that before, haven't I?) - bad developer ... bad developer!
Links to version 0.6.1:

You all have a good one and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Would you be so kind as to update the OP with the new stuff? If someone isn't already on it ... hidden from plain sight.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 1113243

Music at the main menu hit me like: "Why we are still here, just to suffer? To fap and try to forget about all the things I could change, but will never do?" and then i fapped...

• Haha
Reactions: dE_VoYd and Hadgar

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
UncleVT
Don't know if nudging you cannot be done when I edit a post, so I'll just try this one again.
Would you do me the honors of adding the stuff from two posts up to the OP?

Cheers - Kaffekop

Reactions: UncleVT

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

Version 0.6.1 hotfix!
Heya guys and gals
Well, the term hotfix is perhaps a stretch, but we'll stick with it for now. After 0.6 was released we found a few bugs and also discovered that the functions added back in 0.5 didn't do what they were supposed to do. So we decided to do some heavy lifting before 0.7 and fix it - and here we are.
The changelog for 0.6.1:
  • Corrected some functions as they were not doing what they were supposed to do. Now Energy, Corruption, Focus and Prowess work as intended - I hope ;-)
  • Added two additional functions to properly keep track of Trust and Lust.
  • Removed a scene from the very first day which had evaded our attention. The MC doesn't need to shower twice!
  • Fixed Mary suddenly going topless right before the big reveal, when Jo hadn't persuaded her to go topless earlier. Shouldn't happen again.
  • Added a choice to pursue Jocelyn in a relationship even if she was not taken advantage of the night she was drunk (should have been there in the first place - wasn't. Don't know what happened).
  • Fixed a lot of dialogue and typo's throughout the project.
  • Changed a scene were Jo suddenly stands naked in your room and want's to sleep with you.
  • Fiddled with the various variables and added a few more to control the flow better.
  • Fixed Nat's path: She was coming home with the MC too easy on her path. Now she can return home with the MC, but it's not automatic just because you're on her path.
  • Fixed the banging of Eveline. Now both Marsha and Jo can make that happen (You have to give in to Jo when she comes home drunk). This way you don't require Marsha for a good banging at Eveline's.
With all of these changes especially the functions now working as intended, a new playthrough is required to not fuck up the saves! Remember that "Tab" & "Ctrl" are your friends in these instances. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this should be the last time (I think I've said that before, haven't I?) - bad developer ... bad developer!
Links to version 0.6.1:

You all have a good one and thank you for playing.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Just to be clear, if we start a new game for this version, will we still need to do so again for 0.7?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
UncleVT
Don't know if nudging you cannot be done when I edit a post, so I'll just try this one again.
Would you do me the honors of adding the stuff from two posts up to the OP?

Cheers - Kaffekop
OP updated, thank you.

For more efficiency, I suggest to report the post to notify the Staff and Moderators, I usually have a lot of notifications and some I lose.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
In the past, I don't like the route that I have to train sex with the Milf neighbor to advance the corruption for the family and get the best scene. I prefer exclusivity sex between family, then corrupting neighborhood. But it is what it is I guess.

So there's no new content in here but rework the plot ? ... next time then.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn and I just did three complete new playthroughs with 6.0, no idea when I will have the time and energy to do so again.

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
Just when I was happy, because the updates came back...
Kaffekop said:
Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this should be the last time (I think I've said that before, haven't I?) -

Bad developer ... Bad developer!
what game is cj walking around in?
I found the meme via google ..
But if I'm not mistaken it's call of duty infinity warfare
(Sorry ...I remember playing this scene....There is a door with panel code at the end of the hall …..
DOOM 2016 ….., there are rarely people alive ..)

Last edited:

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Yeah, i hear you. More is of course incoming with her, but the MC needs to fix his family issues first before they can go on their first real date.
She is a sweet and vulnerable lady and yeah ... do you really want to drag her into the storm, that is coming? Besides ... she may actually be a "one-guy-one-lady" type. Is the MC really up for that? Is cheating on her an option?
Oh, the choices ... the choices!

Cheers - Kaffekop
go harem or go bust! :)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes