Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
so nat can come home just not on her path will there be a new walkthrough for starting new games in next update cause right now i am on mom path and what path is the harem path and why?
I don't think K9 has had a chance to update the WT to the 0.6.1 yet.
Nat can both come home and not come home if you follow her path. It all depends on what choices you make down the road.
Harem is available on all path's. Doesn't matter who you've been following around, as long as you've accepted to pursue them in a relationship.

Cheers - Kaffekop

D

Deleted member 780468

I've lost the old saves during the new windows update. can someone upload the old saves please

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
harem schmarem..just want Eveline and her freaky spider tat...and a couple other dames..ya know..because..but NOT because of harem..honest..wouldnt lie..all science..ok..off to try the harem paths..wish me luck!!!

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for fixing jo path it makes much more sense now also the lust and trust seem to be more accurate now. have not tried the other path yet but right now the options you get for jo is much more visble then previous versions.

Keep up the good work. (y)

harem schmarem..just want Eveline and her freaky spider tat...and a couple other dames..ya know..because..but NOT because of harem..honest..wouldnt lie..all science..ok..off to try the harem paths..wish me luck!!!
Then your greatly going to like jo path now since it seem to be desired path to have multiple woman for the mc then it was in previous versions. But then again things have changed allot so maybe now harem is on all route makes not much of a differents.

Last edited:

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Harem is available on all path's. Doesn't matter who you've been following around, as long as you've accepted to pursue them in a relationship.
Does that means that harem will be avoidable and there'll be single girl endings?
Sincerely, not an harem fan.

(just to know if it's worth having single-girl focused saves, I still like the game even if it'll be harem only)

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
you just answered your own question read the post again it clearly stated if you dont persue the girl there is no harem. you can then end the game with 1 girl you persued and leave the rest when choice is presented.

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
NOTE TO ALL DEVS: Ouit do this kind of stuff!... Talk to a therapist about your OCD needs instead of fiddling around with stuff.. At least half the changes usually are stuff a lot of players don't want anyways IE., "
Fixed Nat's path: She was coming home with the MC

too easy

on her path. Now she can return home with the MC, but it's not automatic just because you're on her path." ?!?! Let me decide what's "too easy" maybe that's EXACTLY what I wanted.. Maybe, just maybe I want every single woman in the game to find themselves inexplicably and uncontrollably interested in me, unable to say no to the urge. Hey, who knows, maybe I hate grind of any kind.. (even if the keyboard gurus designed a Ctrl & Tab key) **exhales** -Thanks
So you'd rather a broken game that makes no sense... but hey, sex scenes!!!!

No thanks.

I wish more developers would go back and fix older scenes, update bad renders or even change the events/stories so they made more sense or made future scenes make sense.

Remember most of these games are in a constant state of development, it's not episodic, with each release being a "finished" product, new releases simply add to the existing game which might mean having to go back and fix/add things so the game can get better.

If you don't want to go through this then wait until the game is complete.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just wondering, are all the girls going to be available to the Son with the player's choices only determining who he picks up first, or are some of them going to be mutually exclusive with others? That's clearly the case presently, but is that going to change in the future versions?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Just wondering, are all the girls going to be available to the Son with the player's choices only determining who he picks up first, or are some of them going to be mutually exclusive with others? That's clearly the case presently, but is that going to change in the future versions?
Basically all the women that have stats displayed can be picked up and initiated into the "harem fold". Some may take quite a bit of influence having to use the powers available to you.

For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this gives you an idea about what is coming.

Cheers - Kaffekop

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
That's a huge harem. :oops: normally one has allot of trouble getting 2 or 3 girls. but damn.. :love: This guy is gonna die of heart attack by the time this game ends.
I guess you can not have all girls in one play. If walkthrough is to be considered. So he will not get a heart attack:LOL:

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
So.... The spririt guide said that MC used the strongest energies in the universe to stop the intruder's heart from beating , and she also said later that sexual energy is the strongest energies
So basically MC make the intruder so horny to the point his heart stop beating hmmmm

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
F.Y.I to all, use the bloody walk through... I free balled it and missed like half of the good pictures ;'[

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
The harem is, of course, funny, but in games where there are interesting characters, I’m more interested in the “one gentleman - one lady” ending. And in the SotF all the characters, one way or another, are interesting. Abby is a wonderful girl, why brainwash her? The main character will be happy with a girl like her. It is more interesting for me to learn how the relationship of the main character with the female character will develop if the player chooses to be with only one.
Marsha has already admitted that she could fall in love with the protagonist. Will the main character be able to convince her to be only with him and live as a family? Does the main character have a future with Samantha? and so on

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 22, final version.

OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
The dev made changes for Nat and Jo, the walkthrough won't work for them anymore.
Damn, anyone got a new walkthrough?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Question for all. How is the game playing? Any problems, any errors? I understand we have to work at getting the right path's for your perferred bestie. That will always be in this game. I was playing acouple new games out there and it was nothing but bugs. Is the game running better now for you?

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 22, final version.

OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
The dev made changes for Nat and Jo, the walkthrough won't work for them anymore.
I was reading ur walkthrough and

Can't I see all secne in one play through..
Do I really have save and load for different paths

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes