Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Still a work in process, my friend. I have scene the synopsis for V. 07 which really looks fantastic. Kaffekop is still working on the version at this point to put it all together. All good things come to those that wait.

Reactions: Kubo10 and Hadgar

secrecy

May 1, 2017
First time I patreon somebody. This game is perfect in so many ways that I am concerned at any moment could collapse like around 90% of the games that start well but developers doesn´t have any clue about how to develop the story.

Everything is perfect from the start: the plot, the beautiful renders, lot of teasing but in an erotic sense, sexual progression not too fast not too slow, REAL options that lead to different routes...my only concern could be to introduce too many characters -another signal that developers doesnt know how to follow the story, or are stuck and need some unnecessary "distraction" trying to milk the cow. Hope that Kathryn could be the last one since enough female characters are around mc to distract him.

Reactions: Hadgar and dE_VoYd

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
my only concern could be to introduce too many characters -another signal that developers doesnt know how to follow the story, or are stuck and need some unnecessary "distraction" trying to milk the cow.
I like to address your concern, Kaffekop has said earlier in this F95 forum that he has a set story that he is following. With that said, when this game first came out there was a list of characters that were going to be in this game. Roughly there were twenty-five to thirty characters total that were listed. We have twenty-three currently in the game including Katherine. That would mean we still have a few characters to be added.
I don't see Kaffekop "milking the cow" based on game play. My biggest concern for Kaffekop is his health. Kaffekop really wants to make this, seems to enjoy the game process from his point of view. Most people would have given up already making a game like this (based on his health issues). Many games that were very good have come to a complete stop based on developers own life's and problem's within. Let's enjoy the story for what it's worth and a few good flap's along the way.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
my only concern could be to introduce too many characters -another signal that developers doesnt know how to follow the story, or are stuck and need some unnecessary "distraction" trying to milk the cow.
I'm not too worried about it for this game. The problem with having too many characters in most other games is that each of those characters are pursued individually and in similar manner as love interest candidates. That's something that I don't really see happening here. Here, it feels like there are many characters because there are many different roles to fill where not each character is equal but they still have their own story purposes.

For example Samantha, you can either not have sex with her, or have sex with her in the backyard, or have sex with her inside. All three of them serve three different purposes in terms of finding out where Nat is, and for other characters involvement too. It's not as if Samantha is created as a character to distract the players from the story progression, but the player's multiple options with Samantha is written in to the story progression.

Multiple different paths is the main selling point of this game, having many characters to fill those many different paths is a good thing.

Cococrunch

Dec 27, 2017
I take a look ath this game because the title reminds me of the awesome Gabriel Knight game from the ancient times with the same title.
I am expecting supranatural things and it certainly deliver the expectation. I don't know if it's coincidence but I can say that this game is really impressive.
Thanks for creating this.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I tried the 3 main paths and i really like the replayability factor here, you can see different scenes for the main characters and the side characters, you can discover some important information only by playing multiple times and trying different combinations, Nath's path seems to be the best for the family harem, some side characters are real nice and can be even better than the main ones i really liked Abby,The Twins and Marsha in that aspect, funny thing that Jo so far seems to be easy in all paths you pretty much dont need to do nothing to get her, i am curious about the supernatural part and the identity of MC's real mother :unsure:

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I believe a lot has to do with Kaffekop health and the long time it took him to recover. Hopefully things will get back to normal with the updates then he will reap the rewards.

Reactions: Skylaroo

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I'm honestly baffled by how this game only makes $600+ per UPDATE. This is an S-tier game that should be bringing in at least $4,000 per MONTH.
Yeah, you're right, it's probably due to the fact that he left for such a long time, though, it will probably pick up after a few updates, who knows

Reactions: filochard

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I believe a lot has to do with Kaffekop health and the long time it took him to recover. Hopefully things will get back to normal with the updates then he will reap the rewards.
I'm a bit out of the loop, has he fully recovered from his health problem? Or is this still an on-going problem that he's dealing with? Wishing him nothing but the best.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
News about update?
I have seen the synopsis for V. 7, (which looked really good). Best I can say that Kaffekop is working on it, at this point. Since I do the editing for him I have not received V.7 to update. Kaffekop did say after all the problems he was having that he would take his time on future versions. He still has his back issues, which on the last email I received from him he said it was acting up.

Last edited:

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I'm a bit out of the loop, has he fully recovered from his health problem? Or is this still an on-going problem that he's dealing with? Wishing him nothing but the best.
He still has terrible back issues which will not be going away any time soon. Regarding the other issue (the addiction) he seems to be handling it. He would be the only one that can truly say that.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
He still has terrible back issues which will not be going away any time soon. Regarding the other issue (the addiction) he seems to be handling it. He would be the only one that can truly say that.
Yell, I surely wish him well, and if he proves that he can provide his product, then I will provide him with some help as well. (money) :p everybody understands that language ;)

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Breaking -FAKE- News from the 'Totally Insane Theories Symposium' (T.I.T.S). The TRUTH has been discovered, and it's so SHOCKING that it may cause your hair to stand on end. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this revelation hasn't caused excessive trauma to anyone. Of course the (FALSE) fact that the game is now shifting into a manager/(photo) shooter where we maintain and expand our empire might cause a MASSIVE rush of people getting involved in this thread. :)

Just another CRAZY thought.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaffekop and Hadgar
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes