gtpman

Jun 2, 2017
This game was way to good, story-wise and graphic-wise to die.

The developer makes almost no money per release for this level of work. I don't think that the money are enough to even pay the electricity bill (not an expert myself, but it feels like).

I hope that more ppl support him so he can commit more time to this project, he sure deserves it IMHO.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
Spoiler-less Character Based Walkthrough for v0.6.
Updated on May 22, final version.

OBSOLETE FOR 0.6.1!
The dev made changes for Nat and Jo, the walkthrough won't work for them anymore.
Can you briefly tell what was changed and How to get the full content?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
So I just found this out, and saw the BDSM tag. My question is if there should be a female domination tag, or a male domination tag, or both?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dear followers.
I finally managed to get the code for my dad's mobile and thus also access to this website, among other things.
I'm not quite sure how much you know about my dad's problems over the last couple of years but to say that the last 1½ years have been tiring is an understatement.
I am writing this to let you know that my father is currently hospitalized following a mental breakdown in late December 2019.
How long it takes for him to recover, no one can really say.
However, we are able to communicate with him now and through that I have gained access to his mobile and thus this website.
I will let you know when further development occurs in my father's condition.
Greetings - his daughter.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He has talked about his mental health problems before, I believe he said somewhere that it stemmed from a relationship with his aunt.

Found it

The short answer is yes, and no ... I'm not kidding.
Who: A cousin and one of my aunts.
Was it good? Back then, it's been 30 years, hell yeah!

I was young and had lost my virginity to a 25'ish woman, when I was 14 so I was already hooked on older ladies. Before I turned 19 I had done one of my teachers and one of my friends mom and as a continuation I ended up with a longer, secret, relationship with my aunt.

Would I recommend it? No! The long time psychological effects are too disturbing, which I have only recently become aware of, after I crashed mentally last year.
However, it was the abuse of the 25'ish woman that laid the foundation for my fascination with older women, and things might have been a lot different in my life if she hadn't abused me. And yes, it's abuse ... although any 14'ish guy worth his salt, would jump for joy if something like that were to happen to him - I know, I did!
I can't recommend it.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Honestly, and this sucks to say as someone who likes this game, he should probably abandon this or give it off to someone who can continue to develop it. Its quite frankly bad for his health to make this game, it adds a ton of unneeded stress.

215303j

Honestly, and this sucks to say as someone who likes this game, he should probably abandon this or give it off to someone who can continue to develop it. Its quite frankly bad for his health to make this game, it adds a ton of unneeded stress.
I really like this game as well, but I think you are right...

Kaffekop , if you or your daughter are reading this, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

Moreslaw

Sep 21, 2018
On the other hand it may be some kind of therapy to do this game. Face the past in form of something somewhat abstract. Throw it out in the world or smthn like that.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Fun story: I always choose John Smith for my name as the most generic name possible.

Then I go to get MC's job and find out that MC's name is John Johnson. I said "Ok, fuck it, his parents just had a sense of humor"
I am half-way in the game and now I realize MC's father's name is John!

So I am John the Second Johnson. This is the most noble-like generic name ever.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Fun story: I always choose John Smith for my name as the most generic name possible.

Then I go to get MC's job and find out that MC's name is John Johnson. I said "Ok, fuck it, his parents just had a sense of humor"
I am half-way in the game and now I realize MC's father's name is John!

So I am John the Second Johnson. This is the most noble-like generic name ever.
I had a similar situation in Milfy City. I ALWAYS use Bob (it's such an eloquent and UNIQUE name). As I played confusion began as soon as people started talking about the Dad (also Bob). Sigh.. These EVIL Devs who don't take OUR name choices into consideration. :)

Hoping for everything to get better for Kaffekop and that the recovery is not to difficult.

Just a thought.

Nerdyguy31

Jan 10, 2018
I had a similar situation in Milfy City. I ALWAYS use Bob (it's such an eloquent and UNIQUE name). As I played confusion began as soon as people started talking about the Dad (also Bob). Sigh.. These EVIL Devs who don't take OUR name choices into consideration. :)

Hoping for everything to get better for Kaffekop and that the recovery is not to difficult.

Just a thought.
I use Jack Kinggolf whenever I can.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017

Just a thought.
Tell me about, shit gets real weird when your MC has the same name as a rival male character and of course the others can't recognize it.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
He has talked about his mental health problems before, I believe he said somewhere that it stemmed from a relationship with his aunt.

Found it

I dont think this game could be given it off to somebody considering the high quality Kaffekop stamped to his game. Frankly, 99% of the games here are mediocre or unproffesional at best. If somebody recovers work probably game would be destroyed or driven to nonsense.
This is the only erotic/game I gladly patreon. I prefer to wait and hope for Kaffekop recovery (especially because he did not charge anything if game is not updated), better than see how other people is unable to do something good enough with Kaffekop foundations.

Reactions: Sammy1 and 215303j

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Just the sad end of Chains of Pleasure.

Kaffekop start looking optimistically at the world. Finish what you started and leave something behind for others. Transform your ttrauma into art with a good ending. Everything in your hands.
Do what you want, but come back and finish.
No one will replace the champion.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes