GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Fun story: I always choose John Smith for my name as the most generic name possible.

Then I go to get MC's job and find out that MC's name is John Johnson. I said "Ok, fuck it, his parents just had a sense of humor"
I am half-way in the game and now I realize MC's father's name is John!

So I am John the Second Johnson. This is the most noble-like generic name ever.
Please to meet you, I'm Al, Al Smith (when possible).

Reactions: DrFree

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, are the models in this game personally created or commercially available? I don't remember seeing any of them in other Ren'Py games.

On a serious note, I hope the dev recovers but am sure his therapist will strongly advise against returning to the things (like incest) which trigger his illness and possibly a relapse. That doesn't bode well for us and the future of this game but it is what it is and should probably move along.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Can someone tell me why this game SINS OF THE FATHER not been updated, I have version 0.6.1 but that's all I can find, even though the patreon page mentions version 0.7. Thanks

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Can someone tell me why this game SINS OF THE FATHER not been updated, I have version 0.6.1 but that's all I can find, even though the patreon page mentions version 0.7. Thanks
You're posting in a thread with pages full of info... And you can't be bothered to even take 1 min to read some of the last posts? In that case I can't be bothered to answer your question.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
You're posting in a thread with pages full of info... And you can't be bothered to even take 1 min to read some of the last posts? In that case I can't be bothered to answer your question.
Firstly, In your way you did just answer my post, so obviously you can be bothered.
Secondly, I did read through several pages of the thread, could not find the exact answer, so I asked the community on here, which is exactly what this website is for.
Thirdly, if you are going to use this site, use it correctly, and do not troll people, just to make your sad and little life better.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Firstly, In your way you did just answer my post, so obviously you can be bothered.
Secondly, I did read through several pages of the thread, could not find the exact answer, so I asked the community on here, which is exactly what this website is for.
Thirdly, if you are going to use this site, use it correctly, and do not troll people, just to make your sad and little life better.
You read through several pages but missed this on the last page and all the comments on this page of the thread?

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Just out of curiosity, are the models in this game personally created or commercially available? I don't remember seeing any of them in other Ren'Py games.

Mikey Mike, I believe the models were Kaffekop's creation. He mentioned it in one of our past email's.

Reactions: Hadgar

Mik_Jagielon

Nov 26, 2019
Zgadzam się z przedmówcami i nie sądże aby kto inny pociągnął tą grę utrzymując ją w takiej postaci (tajemnicy) . Gdyby nie było w niej sexu i tak warta byłaby zagrania ze względu na klimat jaki sobą reprezentuję. I agree with the previous speakers and I will not judge anyone else to pull the game on by keeping it that way (secret). If it wasn't for sex, it would be worth playing because of the climate I represent.

Daiju Fuma

Nov 14, 2019
Hey guys,
his daughter again contacted us through patreon.
"My dad is obviously at risk of having a relapse when he returns home, so doctors would try with a weekend to start."
That's what she told us. So he is on his way of recovering.
Let's wish him luck that he get's better and finds a way to stay healthy.

215303j

Hey guys,
his daughter again contacted us through patreon.
"My dad is obviously at risk of having a relapse when he returns home, so doctors would try with a weekend to start."
That's what she told us. So he is on his way of recovering.
Let's wish him luck that he get's better and finds a way to stay healthy.
Great news, many thanks for sharing! (y)

Kaffekop (and family) all the best and a speedy recovery!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey guys and gals.
It's been a while since I've been able to reach out to you all, but that is slowly about to change as I have returned home.
Thank you for all your thoughts about my recovery it warms my old heart.
So what has been going on. Well, as I can see my youngest has done her best to fill you all in and I'm so grateful for her persistence in wanting the code to my cell phone. I don't think her thoughts were on you lot, but on something a little more mundane. However I am a little proud that she actually reached out to you all about what had happened to me. She may be my youngest but she is also the most open minded of the lot.
I've been feeling like Nicholson in "One flew over the cuckoo's nest". I mean ... when you hear them locking that door to the outside ... that 's just scary as hell! But it was apparently necessary for me to achieve some form peace around and in myself.
Late December last year life just became close to being unbearable for me and I was close to the point of tapping out. Luckily that didn't happen and a whole lot of therapy later I am on the road to a steady recovery. It hasn't been easy so far and they tell me that it will take quite a while before I'll be "fixed" - if ever.
On to something a little more up your ally: What about this project? It will continue until I'm done with it! I hope you understand that I will need some time to get my bearing here at home, and find a way to cope with me being alone, now that my youngest is all but moved out. According the doc's I'm at risk for a relapse because I live pretty much alone and that my social life (IRL) is close to being non-existent these days.
Social isolation because of chronic pains is sadly a reality for many, and as I have learned, counterproductive to recovery, so I need to get my ass of the chair and visit the world again.
On that note I wont promise any release dates for 0.7. Not that I would usually have done that, but just to reiterate the norm. It will be released when I'm happy about it.
I think that was all for now. You all take care of yourselves and I hope you can all dodge the Corona virus. Stay healthy and stay safe!

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I am glad you are back man. Take all the time you need to heal yourself. As for the socializing part, it won't do you any good at this particular time due to the virus that is out there. The world we once knew has changed... The only one that benefits from all this, is.... well... Mother Nature.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes