Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Heya guys and gals.

It has been quite a while and I just wanted to pop by and say hello and: I'm back!

Thank you all for the "best wishes" and all that. It warms an old heart. Also a thank you to all of you who have kept this place updated through my latest ordeal - much appreciated!
My youngest decided not to visit this place, when she landed on the homepage. Although she is very open minded, I think this was a tad too much info about her old man.

I'm still getting my bearings after having returned home and that will most likely take the rest of this month, maybe even more, but have no fear ... I will return to working on the project as soon as I can.

About my situation: I thought I already had been to hell and back, boy was I wrong! The issues that floored me this time around had nothing to do with prior stuff. I still have that part of me covered. What happened last December was just too much and too fast for me to handle in any rational way.
Much of it was about me being lonely, being rejected, loosing my oldest friend to cancer and having my youngest being diagnosed with throat cancer. I've later learned that the doc had jumped the gun on my youngest diagnosis, so that took a lot of weight off my shoulders recently.

You all stay safe and Corona free!

Cheers - Kaffekop

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Heya guys and gals.

It has been quite a while and I just wanted to pop by and say hello and: I'm back!

Thank you all for the "best wishes" and all that. It warms an old heart. Also a thank you to all of you who have kept this place updated through my latest ordeal - much appreciated!
My youngest decided not to visit this place, when she landed on the homepage. Although she is very open minded, I think this was a tad too much info about her old man.

I'm still getting my bearings after having returned home and that will most likely take the rest of this month, maybe even more, but have no fear ... I will return to working on the project as soon as I can.

About my situation: I thought I already had been to hell and back, boy was I wrong! The issues that floored me this time around had nothing to do with prior stuff. I still have that part of me covered. What happened last December was just too much and too fast for me to handle in any rational way.
Much of it was about me being lonely, being rejected, loosing my oldest friend to cancer and having my youngest being diagnosed with throat cancer. I've later learned that the doc had jumped the gun on my youngest diagnosis, so that took a lot of weight off my shoulders recently.

You all stay safe and Corona free!

Cheers - Kaffekop
Geez, talk about a double whammy. Happy to hear things are better than expected with your youngest. I hope your family is well in general and that you recover, however long you need for that. Stay safe and strong.

Old Wolf

Jan 4, 2019
Health and an optimistic view of the world.
Thanks for coming back.
As I wrote, no one can replace you, so since you have come back it is a light in the tunnel and the final of this game depends on you.
Good luck and take your time - they say: the cat was in a hurry and the blind man made.

Google translat

Reactions: Kaffekop

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Is there a harem path or you can only choose one female?If there's a harem path where can I get the walk-through for it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is there a harem path or you can only choose one female?If there's a harem path where can I get the walk-through for it.
Yes, there is. Pay attention to the tags.
You may or may not have already done so, but if you consult the walkthrough (for v0.6) you can see the harem path. There really is only one true harem path, though; the other paths typically include just two characters. At present, at least, there is no way to get every girl. Choose the path that gives you the girls you most want to see. (If you're extremely greedy and want them all, I suggest making multiple save-game groups: one for each of the available paths, so you can see the most content possible from the game.) Available paths (based on the walkthrough) are below.
  1. Mom (not harem, but does include Marsha);
  2. Nathalie (not harem, but does include Abby);
  3. Jocelyn-Harem (includes Tamara, Gina, Eveline, and Samantha);
  4. Jocelyn (not harem, but does include Marsha*)
*I can't remember for sure, but I believe the Nathalie scene may no longer be available on this path. However, maybe K9 could offer a specific way to mess up the Mom path and get the extra Nathalie scene.

Note: In spite of the disclaimer on that walkthrough (that Kaffekop made changes to Nat and Jo so the WT wouldn't work anymore), I found the WT still very useful for the most part. I didn't find myself wishing "for that one scene" or anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 215303j

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
You may or may not have already done so, but if you consult the walkthrough (for v0.6) you can see the harem path. There really is only one true harem path, though; the other paths typically include just two characters. At present, at least, there is no way to get every girl. Choose the path that gives you the girls you most want to see. (If you're extremely greedy and want them all, I suggest making multiple save-game groups: one for each of the available paths, so you can see the most content possible from the game.) Available paths (based on the walkthrough) are below.
  1. Mom (not harem, but does include Marsha);
  2. Nathalie (not harem, but does include Abby);
  3. Jocelyn-Harem (includes Tamara, Gina, Eveline, and Samantha);
  4. Jocelyn (not harem, but does include Marsha*)
*I can't remember for sure, but I believe the Nathalie scene may no longer be available on this path. However, maybe K9 could offer a specific way to mess up the Mom path and get the extra Nathalie scene.

Note: In spite of the disclaimer on that walkthrough (that Kaffekop made changes to Nat and Jo so the WT wouldn't work anymore), I found the WT still very useful for the most part. I didn't find myself wishing "for that one scene" or anything.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I was just reading some the harem talk in the last few posts. Since I did the proof reading for the update on Version 7, you guys are gonna love it. Hopefully when Kaffekop is fully back you will get to experience were this story is heading.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I was just reading some the harem talk in the last few posts. Since I did the proof reading for the update on Version 7, you guys are gonna love it. Hopefully when Kaffekop is fully back you will get to experience were this story is heading.
Old saves are still compatible, I hope.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
This is very much a harem project. I'm trying to make it possible to choose between which of the women you most like to join in any harem and work toward that. That's very much the plan, but I'm not sure if it will be feasible for me to do it, in the long run - we'll have to see.
But yes, harem is very much a thing ;)

Old saves are still compatible, I hope.
Oh, yes! And hopefully they will stay that way. I will, at least try to, go out of my way to make that happen. I think we have had enough restarts, but I'm only human- so ....

Cheers all and stay safe - Kaffekop

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Hi everyone
Well, it seems that I'm settling in a lot easier than I had feared, so I have already begun re-familiarizing myself with the project and with Daz Studio. I'm a bit surprised at what you forget when you're not thinking about the project for so long. Luckily I have flowcharts and everything backed up, so it will probably only take me a few days to get up to speed. I fear that getting back into Ren'py will be an even worse struggle for me, but I'm quite optimistic at this point.
When I went away I was about 2/3 through the process of working on images. That means setting up and rendering so there is a very good chance that there will be a release this month. I think it comes down to how fast I get back into Ren'py.
The Patreon page will see some design changes over the next month or so as I will begin showcasing characters that will be starring in my next project. I believe I made some promises late 2018 about showcasing the next project in mid 2019, but life just sucked everything out of me, so I never got around to doing that. This is about to change.
One good thing about being locked away for so long is that I haven't been spending a lot of money. This has made it possible for me to upgrade my render-rig with two extra RTX 2080TI GPU's, so it will be running on three of those cards when I get around to making the actual upgrade. They are currently en-route from the Netherlands and given the whole situation in the world at the moment, I don't know when they will arrive.
It is my hopes that I will be able to get the current render-times down from 20+ minutes to around 10+ minutes - for the average render. There are some that will require more time, but the majority of renders are currently rendered at one image every 20 minutes.
This should make it possible for me to get back into monthly updates. I know that my health is the biggest hurdle when it comes down to productivity, but I hope that faster render-times should, to some extent, even that out. At least that is the reasoning behind getting those two extra cards.
Anyways, that is all for now. Stay safe.
Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey
I thought I should share a little something about one of the characters that you will meet in the next project that I will be working on.
I was trying my hands on Daz Studio's Gen 8 and this lovely MILF popped out. I hired her immediately!
Glasses or no glasses? I actually think she came out nice ... I mean ... I would date her!
Did i mention that she has a daughter?

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes