Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Where is the game saved folder ?
Hey.
Yeah, I have searched high and low for those myself, and it appears as if it is all stored in the Windows registry. It's the only place I have been able to find anything related to Sins of the father.

Cheers - Kaffekop

ecilops

May 21, 2017
Hey.
Yeah, I have searched high and low for those myself, and it appears as if it is all stored in the Windows registry. It's the only place I have been able to find anything related to Sins of the father.

Cheers - Kaffekop
Wow, this is turning out to be a great game!

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hep
No Mac version as of yet. I don't have a Mac and I don't know anyone who has one (that does sound crazy, doesn't it?), so I cannot test out the builds before release. Therefore I'm reluctant to make one available, because I haven't got the foggiest about how Mac handles anything, or how things play out on a Mac.

In the interest of getting a Mac version out, I could use one or two testers to help that along? But that would also mean, that you should be able to play the Windows version, that you may compare the two versions.

Cheers - Kaffekop

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hmmm... @Kaffekop I'm getting a lot more of the black screen issue this build. Last build I only had it with the scene where the sisters were in bed together, but it seems that every other or every third image in this build isn't loading correctly. Now my computer is somewhat potatoish, but I've never had things just not render before like this. Not sure if any of your patrons have complained about such an issue this build or not, but I've tried deleting the registry entries, changing the hard drive I store the game on, changing quality and resolution, still having the same issue with some images just not showing up.

From what I'm seeing though I'm gonna err on the side of my computer being potatoish causing the issues though, lol.

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
great update, thanks a lot! milf for life, :happyblush love the alternate paths :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hmmm... @Kaffekop I'm getting a lot more of the black screen issue this build. Last build I only had it with the scene where the sisters were in bed together, but it seems that every other or every third image in this build isn't loading correctly. Now my computer is somewhat potatoish, but I've never had things just not render before like this. Not sure if any of your patrons have complained about such an issue this build or not, but I've tried deleting the registry entries, changing the hard drive I store the game on, changing quality and resolution, still having the same issue with some images just not showing up.
Hm. No, I haven't gotten a single complaint about anything. And I haven't got any idea of what might be going on.
Just throwing something outlandish out there: 64 bit on a 32 bit system?
Like I said ... haven't got a clue.

Reactions: yoyomistro

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hm. No, I haven't gotten a single complaint about anything. And I haven't got any idea of what might be going on.
Just throwing something outlandish out there: 64 bit on a 32 bit system?
Like I said ... haven't got a clue.
No my computer is 64 bit. Like I said it's potatoish, but never had any issues this bad before. Whatever, my laptop seems to hate unity games anyway. I'll see if I can jury-rig a solution, probably tomorrow though, spent too long closing and rebooting it lol.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
No my computer is 64 bit. Like I said it's potatoish, but never had any issues this bad before. Whatever, my laptop seems to hate unity games anyway. I'll see if I can jury-rig a solution, probably tomorrow though, spent too long closing and rebooting it lol.
It was a longshot, but you never know ;)
Hope that you find a solution.

Cheers mate

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
When starting the game i get nothing to choose if i want the prologue or just start the game without. started a previous save. No way to interact in any way. Only thing working is the info panel and back to menu. Ill redownload and see if it works then

edit; nope, can't play it :(

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
When starting the game i get nothing to choose if i want the prologue or just start the game without. started a previous save. No way to interact in any way. Only thing working is the info panel and back to menu. Ill redownload and see if it works then
I had the same issue. I had to click down in the actual text box to proceed.

There seems to be an annoying combination of both forced waits and having to click in specific places to move forward.

Edit: Clicking on the red text seems to be the key

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I'm seeing a lot of conflicting reports on this game. To me, it looks like something I'd enjoy. But that being said, how much actual content is in the game so far? Is it worth downloading now, or should I wait a few more updates?

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017

edit; nope, can't play it :(
I had the same issue. I had to click down in the actual text box to proceed.

There seems to be an annoying combination of both forced waits and having to click in specific places to move forward.

Edit: Clicking on the red text seems to be the key
Hi guys.
That is just sad, indeed.
I may in the wrong here, but the developer of the asset I'm using decided that the "spacebar" was the way to go, when advancing text and such. You would only need the mouse for choices, info, settings, save game, load game and such stuff.
I hope that it was this simple.
I'm seeing a lot of conflicting reports on this game. To me, it looks like something I'd enjoy. But that being said, how much actual content is in the game so far? Is it worth downloading now, or should I wait a few more updates?
I'm not sure what you mean by actual content, but I'll go out on a lim here, and assume, that you mean sex scenes. In that case, there is one at this point.
If you're thinking more in the direction of an evolving story, then you should give it a spin and try it on for size. I recommend playing the prologue, with sound turned on, as I have added music to that part in the hopes of a better/deeper experience.

Hope this helps you guys out.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys.
That is just sad, indeed.
I may in the wrong here, but the developer of the asset I'm using decided that the "spacebar" was the way to go, when advancing text and such. You would only need the mouse for choices, info, settings, save game, load game and such stuff.
I hope that it was this simple.
Next time i'll make sure to read further then my nose is long. Spacebar...that works lol Thanks man. gonna check your update now :)

Reactions: Kaffekop

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Hey.

Cheers - Kaffekop
There's also Unity's default configuration folder.
Code:
%UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\KaffeKop

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Still cant skip through all the dialouge i already seen. So the games done for me i hate when i have to replay the same 24 times just to see the new updated content.

Rest of you guys enjoy :)

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes