johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey folks
Been a while yet again. Not much to say at this point other than I am working on it.
Upgraded and rebuild my render rig with an added RTX 3080 TI so I am now running three cards for added speed in rendering. That took a while as making room for it required more than just the acquiring the card itself. There was also a lot of heat dispersion to consider, so I had to get a new case and a lot of fans as well and a new psu to go with the card. Now I probably need to consider cooling for my office when summer comes around.

You all have a good one.
Cheers - Kaffekop

1693628095915.png

Mrs. Carmichael and Abby are out for a night on the town.

Cheers - Kaffekop

NSFWWPSept2023.jpg

Looks like Mary found her way to the nude beach and is enjoying those rays.

Cheers - Kaffekop

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021

Hey folks
Been a while yet again. Not much to say at this point other than I am working on it.
Upgraded and rebuild my render rig with an added RTX 3080 TI so I am now running three cards for added speed in rendering. That took a while as making room for it required more than just the acquiring the card itself. There was also a lot of heat dispersion to consider, so I had to get a new case and a lot of fans as well and a new psu to go with the card. Now I probably need to consider cooling for my office when summer comes around.

You all have a good one.
Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 2896918

Mrs. Carmichael and Abby are out for a night on the town.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 2896921

Looks like Mary found her way to the nude beach and is enjoying those rays.

Cheers - Kaffekop
So... Melanie and Abby "hunt" together? does this mean that they share their prey? I certainly hope so, add Sheila and Gillian to their "pack" and that could be a party for the ages.

Mike D123123

Sep 21, 2018
When is the update
I wouldn't get your hopes about an updated game. It's disappointing to see that nothing has changed, we've come full circle back to this crap and people are still falling for it. Little blog updates every couple of months with excessive, unnecessary personal details and little-to-no actual progress. It's just for attention and validation. Save yourself some time and find another game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I wouldn't get your hopes about an updated game. It's disappointing to see that nothing has changed, we've come full circle back to this crap and people are still falling for it. Little blog updates every couple of months with excessive, unnecessary personal details and little-to-no actual progress. It's just for attention and validation. Save yourself some time and find another game.
Yes, how dare he have all those problems in real life, THAT BASTARD!

If you feel that way, why are you here anyway?

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Yes, how dare he have all those problems in real life, THAT BASTARD!

If you feel that way, why are you here anyway?
Its really weird that some people go into threads for games that haven't been updated in a long time and bash the people hopeful that they'll come back. Its a really strange behavior and I can't understand what they get out of it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Its really weird that some people go into threads for games that haven't been updated in a long time and bash the people hopeful that they'll come back. Its a really strange behavior and I can't understand what they get out of it.
Trying to get some kind of justification maybe, I don't know........

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Very confused, Game ends but when you use Oscar's mod there's a shit ton of extra scenes in the gallery that would make sense being in the story so unless there's just a completely different ending based on your choices I'm confused as to where all these scenes went because there's a LOT

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Very confused, Game ends but when you use Oscar's mod there's a shit ton of extra scenes in the gallery that would make sense being in the story so unless there's just a completely different ending based on your choices I'm confused as to where all these scenes went because there's a LOT
There are several different paths dependent of your choices, the scenes are from those paths.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Jessica according to the story known so far, suffered torture and brutal violence that forced her into a wheelchair. But I think it does not end there as well as Dean Mrs. Carmichael who on par with Mary, Jessica and Abigail I like very much. Thanks Kaffekop for still keeping our hopes alive to see this beautiful story have a sequel.
sat.png

Last edited:

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Jessica according to the story known so far, suffered torture and brutal violence that forced her into a wheelchair. But I think it does not end there as well as Dean Mrs. Carmichael who on par with Mary, Jessica and Abigail I like very much. Thanks Kaffekop for still keeping our hopes alive to see this beautiful story have a sequel.
View attachment 2980531
I am convinced that Melanie (Mrs Carmichael) went to school with MC's father - she looks about the right age - and that is why she thinks she recognises him.
Jessica and her "niece" seem to have similar mind-control powers that the MC does - which leads me to think that her family was attacked by the same people that tried to wipe out the MC's family.
... frustratingly only Kaffecop knows - and he isn't giving anything away.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
I am convinced that Melanie (Mrs Carmichael) went to school with MC's father - she looks about the right age - and that is why she thinks she recognises him.
Jessica and her "niece" seem to have similar mind-control powers that the MC does - which leads me to think that her family was attacked by the same people that tried to wipe out the MC's family.
... frustratingly only Kaffecop knows - and he isn't giving anything away.
When it comes to the main story, my lips are sealed. When it comes to the sexual content ... not so much.
0.8 marks the end of the pusuit of Mary. This means you get to bone her if you have walked that path.
O.9 will have you bone Abby, if you play your cards right or you may have a tryst with Jessica and/or Gloria. You may also experience the first get-together with Marsha and friends.
1.0 will have you boinking Sheila, if you are so inclined.

This does not mean that they are the only sexual encounters in those versions ... of course not!

Seeing as how Kaffe is able to work on the update, can we get it before the year ends?
It will be released when it is done
That being said, I do work towards having it released this year.

Cheers - Kaffekop

AmitavaNathan

Feb 6, 2022
Well, now as Kaffekop is here, I just want to know what we can expect in coming updates about Lisa, the Dreamer girl and what about the Beast, who just entered the MC's world? Do we know more about them, especially about the Beast?? Her character is still shrouded in mystery. Is she is the main Antagonist??

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1698858142622.png

"The morning sun touched, lightly on, the eyes of ..."
Jennifer, Dylan's mom, greets the morning sun.

Cheers - Kaffekop

1698858193599.png

"The morning sun, touched lightly on, the eyes of ..."
Jennifer, Dylan's mom, greets the morning sun.

Cheers- Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Heya folks and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Not much to say really, other than the script for version 0.8 has been shipped off for proof reading, so all in all, things are coming along nicely.
The only caveat is that it has been necessary to cut the usual playable days from three to two. Thursday still needs a little more time in the oven, so this version will only have Tuesday and Wednesday in it.
Thank you for your patience it is much appreciated.

Cheers - Kaffekop

изображение_2023-12-02_145738007.png

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop

изображение_2023-12-02_145819265.png

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes