DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Heya folks and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Not much to say really, other than the script for version 0.8 has been shipped off for proof reading, so all in all, things are coming along nicely.
The only caveat is that it has been necessary to cut the usual playable days from three to two. Thursday still needs a little more time in the oven, so this version will only have Tuesday and Wednesday in it.
Thank you for your patience it is much appreciated.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136086

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136087

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop
This is one of the best news seen in a long time here that kaffe is around and recovered enough he can even think of making game again. Looking forward to when next episode comes out.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017

Not much to say really, other than the script for version 0.8 has been shipped off for proof reading, so all in all, things are coming along nicely.
The only caveat is that it has been necessary to cut the usual playable days from three to two. Thursday still needs a little more time in the oven, so this version will only have Tuesday and Wednesday in it.

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136086

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136087

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop
Man it's so awesome he's been doing well enough to post something like this, glad his life is looking up.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136086

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop

View attachment 3136087

Merry Christmas

Cheers - Kaffekop
Welcome back old boy. Hope the world you built around SotF grows and so does the lewdness. Above all, great to see you with your creative side kicking alive and well.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I see the cat's out of the bag. I'm going thru version 8 currently (proofreading) and I think you guys are going to really like it. Might suggest refreshing the VN from the start to bring it all together. Hold onto your hats there are definitely going to be a few surprises.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I see the cat's out of the bag. I'm going thru version 8 currently (proofreading) and I think you guys are going to really like it. Might suggest refreshing the VN from the start to bring it all together. Hold onto your hats there are definitely going to be a few surprises.
I'm absolutely 100% restarting when v0.8 comes out. Firstly, I'm sure I won't remember enough details so reminding me of all that's happened and been said will be good. Secondly, I would love to spend time with the lovely ladies once again. Totally worth it. :love:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm absolutely 100% restarting when v0.8 comes out. Firstly, I'm sure I won't remember enough details so reminding me of all that's happened and been said will be good. Secondly, I would love to spend time with the lovely ladies once again. Totally worth it. :love:
I'm definitely a lot better with Ren'py now than I was the last time I touched this, gonna get all the paths mapped out a lot quicker... Plus I have my trusty friends GREP and WinMerge in my arsenal now, I used to comb through labels and variables manually oh my fucking god what was I doing...

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm the same. It will be better just to get a good fresh start and experience it all again.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Well, now as Kaffekop is here, I just want to know what we can expect in coming updates about Lisa, the Dreamer girl and what about the Beast, who just entered the MC's world? Do we know more about them, especially about the Beast?? Her character is still shrouded in mystery. Is she is the main Antagonist??
Sorry for the late reply, but I was still very much trying to figure out what my previous self was trying to pull off.
0.8 has been quite difficult to stitch together and I have had to lower the ambitions of my previous self and therefore there is "only" two playable days available in this update. That may be the magic number moving forward, but only time will tell.

Anyways ... you will learn more about Lisa in 0.8 whereas the Beast is very much covered in either 0.9 or 1.0 (depending on playable days). This means that you will learn more about the Beast in 0.9, if I make three playable days, but that you'll have to wait for 1.0 if I only make two playable days per update going forward.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Will 1.0 be the final episode?
Or will 1.0 mark the final episode of season 1?
Or will there be a version 1.1 / 1.2 etc.?
The whole numbering is for me only, don't try to understand the way I think ... you might end up crazy - sometimes I feel like I am.
The end of the coming Saturday (in the game) would be a good place to end a "season". That will require some coding on my part though and I am actually trying to understand more of coding, now that I am not high anymore. Maybe I can wrap my head around it now - who knows.
I have found a YouTuber though who might be able to get through my thick skull. We'll see.

Cheers - Kaffekop

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
News 22/12-2023

Hello and a Merry Christmas to you all (I know it's in a few says, but I am here now so...)
The script for version 0.8 has been proof read and has been returned to me. I am still not done with images but I am working as fast as I can. I would say that there is a 80% chance for a release around the end of the year.
Version 0.8 will be released for free to everybody because it has been so long since the last version. A small token of appreciation for sticking around and still believing in the project. Thank you.

Cheers - Kaffekop

jon handsome

Oct 30, 2017
News 22/12-2023

Hello and a Merry Christmas to you all (I know it's in a few says, but I am here now so...)
The script for version 0.8 has been proof read and has been returned to me. I am still not done with images but I am working as fast as I can. I would say that there is a 80% chance for a release around the end of the year.
Version 0.8 will be released for free to everybody because it has been so long since the last version. A small token of appreciation for sticking around and still believing in the project. Thank you.

Cheers - Kaffekop
wow... early Christmas present. Keep up the great work Kaffekop.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Patience is a virtue my mom always told me. Let me tell you the wait will be well worth it. There's something about this game that attracted me to it. Back when Kaffekop first started the game/vn I was hooked. I went from a fellow gamer to helping with the verbiage. I'm just glad that Kaffekop himself is in a better place. I hope you all have a great holiday.

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes