StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
It lives! OMG, this has been many many years. I was still under 40 back then, hard to remember now, I was soo young.

• Haha
Reactions: Beowulf72

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
dev note: update will come in about 6-8 weeks?? than i read the date of the op post and i see 2017 ? really? is this game in here for 7 years and it got only a few updates?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
There are no animations. Mainly because I haven't found a good way of incorporating them into the Visual Novel that makes me happy. Generally I am of the belief that animations as a rule doesn't add anything of value to a Visual Novel.
That being said, I am looking into learning to animate using DAZ, but so far I am not happy with my results. Should I ever reach a point where I am happy with the results, you guys will probably be the first to know.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers - Kaffekop
If it's true that you're back, make sure to take care of yourself first. Mental health in my opinion is more important (They they are both critically important) because in the case of good health or bad health, your mental health will ALWAYS be a factor.

Keep strong and welcome back. A grateful community is ready to embrace you Kaffekop :D

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I'm a little confused. There is no "animated" tag, but I see two GIFs in the previews. :unsure:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I'm a little confused. There is no "animated" tag, but I see two GIFs in the previews. :unsure:

There are no animations. Mainly because I haven't found a good way of incorporating them into the Visual Novel that makes me happy. Generally I am of the belief that animations as a rule doesn't add anything of value to a Visual Novel.
That being said, I am looking into learning to animate using DAZ, but so far I am not happy with my results. Should I ever reach a point where I am happy with the results, you guys will probably be the first to know.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes