spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
@Kaffekop
is it possible to get all characters in single path or i have to follow 1 single character at a time?
for example if i help elder or younger sister or mom to unpack her story starts.
so can i get them all in 1 single path plus neighbors?
to see all the scenes in 1 path?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This game is a lot of fun and looking forward to the next version. Some hot ass babes in this game. Seeing a lot of potential in the game and i hope Mack gets some sweet revenge on Dylon due to me being a person who wouldn't have let that punch go. But alas it is a game and a good one at that. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Loved the dream teaser with Mom, while the MC banged the bejesus out of his hot neighbor! Can't wait for the parade of MILFy threesomes. Keep up the good work!:eek:penedeyewink:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
well... my assassins creed black flag still running on it! :oops::oops:
What are the system requirements for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on PC?
ANSWER:

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
SUPPORTED OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64 bit versions)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
RAM: 2 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with shader Model 4.0 or higher) see supported list*
HARD DISK: 30 GB available space
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
PERIPHERALS: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller
MULTIPLAYER: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection

It`s almost 5 years old game !!!!!! x'D

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fine. I'll throw a couple of shekels at it. I've enjoyed playing it, even if there are a couple of story lines that don't appeal to me (magical big dick!).

I think the modeling is quite nice and the overall plot has some nice mystery elements. I can see there's plenty of gratuitous sex planned for our little MC, so that should keep the F95 hounds pleased.

I'm liking the fact that there are real personalities behind the ladies. And, you've got some nice possibilities of males for future beat downs, so I give it a thumbs up for work to-date.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Or, if you want the full tutorial, try this link:

Reactions: filochard

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Sure it was. And yet, in a previous post, you did the "just look above you thing". This is my version.

Now, when's the next update and do you have a save?

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Next update won't be here before for a few weeks.

This was posted today :

Synopsis for the version is written - Done!
Dialogue is written - Working on it
Images are being rendered - Working on it
Renders are in post work production - Not started
Coding (putting it all together) - Not started
Testing - Not started

0.05 will have Mack ponder the meaning of his existence while he works at the office, and generally goes around his daily chores.
A lot of choices that will influence his standing with the people around him are going to present themselves.
As usual there is no ETA on the release, and after 0.04, I doubt that I will ever give another. Suffice to say, that I strive to bring you this version asap.
On another note ... I'm looking into adding a launcher to the build, and thus enabling a way to always keeping the game up to date. Much like it works for WoW, Steam and other games.
This way you will be needed to download the full game once, and after that the launcher will always check online if you have the newest version and download it and install it, if you don't.
This is a way to keep the coming downloads smaller and more manageable, as this project grows in size.
Hopefully this will be added by 0.05, but it depends very much on the time I have at hand.

Cheers - Kaffekop

And for a save, I sure have one on the mother's route, but I don't know where it's located on my PC !

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. I was joking. But thanks for the quick reply! (You'll find that I run about 70% tongue-in-cheek to 30% useful posts)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Memory: -6835259152424499200 MBytes @ 402 MHz, 6-6-6-18
- 2048 MB PC6400 DDR2-SDRAM - Qimonda 64T256020EU2.5C2
Seriously only 2Gb RAM?
You not thought of upgrading just that? The rest of your spec isn't far off mine, I have an i7 processor but it is only 2.2GHz and my card is a 750M the big difference is 8Gb RAM, that could make a huge difference to you at minimal cost and easy to do on a desktop.

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Anyone who knows if I should go with Gina before the Occult shop, if I remember correctly the store is closed either way?!

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes