Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Played and liked it. Only things i dislike is text not skip able and have to mouse-click thru everything (my wife went nuts due to my frantic clicking the third time i did a path^^) you already read with the previous paths and the need for multiple play throughs to get all content with family members. Will there be a harem path?

Reactions: filochard
Aug 16, 2017
@buttlovinmagic use this link :

and copy it with using the "image" link
Or, if you want the full tutorial, try this link:

thx guys...a false start later and we have the technology :D one of the few games I really like a lot...totally worth showing it around
its a sad day goes by that we learn nothing new.....now to see if I can mate a giraffe with a tortoise and make myself a pet girtle :D

Reactions: filochard

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i wonder what the deal with the profile is and where the savegames are. I still cant stand grinding and I have a god complex.

plus, a text skip option would be need.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
There's no text speed possibilities with Unity !
If they ask enough....there will be 5 lights.

On a more serious note, there are options to make the text scroll on auto...don't like that one myself, or allow the space bar to progress it as well as mouse clicking.

Reactions: Rroarr

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
IIRC skipping the text with the space bar was available in V0.3, perhaps if they reach the five lights @Kaffekop will put it back.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Seriously only 2Gb RAM?
Reminds me of a developer who was recently astonished to find that most users don't have even a piddly 16 GB of RAM :oops:. It's a weird sort of culture shock, since I've only a few years ago found 2GB to be too little for web browsing, and 4GB too little for RPGM - I can't imagine needing 32 for decades.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, but also the speed counts !!! That dudes 2 GB is DDR 2 from year 2000 or so, and it counts.

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
Games looks promising, but the fact that i have to click the box to advance text is very troublesome.

PJ95X

Jun 7, 2017
Use an autoclicker to deal with the text, keep the mouse towards the left side of the text area to avoid accidentally clicking a dialog choice, they will appear on the right.

Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
@Kaffekop
is it possible to get all characters in single path or i have to follow 1 single character at a time?
for example if i help elder or younger sister or mom to unpack her story starts.
so can i get them all in 1 single path plus neighbors?
to see all the scenes in 1 path?

The short answer is: no. Harem is a possibility in the long run, but that will take some doing on your part via choices throughout the game.
But if you're looking to see every single image in there, then you're up for quite a few play through's.

Played and liked it. Only things i dislike is text not skip able and have to mouse-click thru everything (my wife went nuts due to my frantic clicking the third time i did a path^^) you already read with the previous paths and the need for multiple play throughs to get all content with family members. Will there be a harem path?
Eventually you'll be able to gather a harem, but that is quite a ways off in the story and dependent on your choices throughout the game.

IIRC skipping the text with the space bar was available in V0.3, perhaps if they reach the five lights @Kaffekop will put it back.
Yeah, but I found out, that the spacebar really isn't meant for so much smashing, even on a gaming keyboard :teary: so I decided to go all mouse and add both mouse buttons to move text along for some variety ;)

Use an autoclicker to deal with the text, keep the mouse towards the left side of the text area to avoid accidentally clicking a dialog choice, they will appear on the right.
Didn't know these things existed, but that is a really smart tool.
Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Especially for testing, this will prove quite useful to me.

Anyways, thanks for playing and you all have a good one

Cheers - Kaffekop

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
and one more game i cant play for the change of the program, crashed every time i open it in full mode o windows mode, any resolution and quality :'(

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Renders are awesome, story is also not bad, "but"... it's one of the buggiest crap that I've seen so far!... Especially Load/Save option. Was it really so difficult to make it work properly??? It didn't work normally in verson 0.3, it doesn't work properly in version 0.4 either!.. Sometimes "Save" and "Return" options just disappear!.. So 1) You can't Save. 2) You can't EXIT menu and return back to game. The only option left - to load one of the saves that you were able to make when it still worked... so: graphics - 8 potatoes out of 10, story - 7 potatoes, coding - 1 potato...
PS. FFS, switch to Ren'Py, dude!.. if you can't use Unity... just a bit of advice...

denimessi9

Sep 11, 2017
Does anyone have the save file from the previous version? I have to play the whole thing from de beggining. Thanks

Shiibaa

Jan 26, 2018
yo Kaffe.. after the tanning scene (where you are introduced to 2 character..) screen became black and it wont show the image.

its when all characters (Main Char and his 2 sisters tanning and the doorbell rungs)

Reactions: WoodyGB
4.10 star(s) 66 Votes