Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I'm a little weirded-out o_O by this part of the dev's statement:

I tasked my youngest daughter with keeping an eye on my email account and this Patreon account, but she apparently didn’t take the task at hand very serious.
After I learned that Jack from the @ASLPro3D is working with his wife, nothing surprises me.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm a little weirded-out o_O by this part of the dev's statement:

I tasked my youngest daughter with keeping an eye on my email account and this Patreon account, but she apparently didn’t take the task at hand very serious.
After I learned that Jack from the @ASLPro3D is working with his wife, nothing surprises me.
Not sure as to his situation, but would imagine that his daughter is older... I don't have kids, if I did, they'd be in their near thirty's right now and if I did, like my wife and family (with the exception of my mom who is ultra-religious) I wouldn't hide what I do from them...

When you feel that you have to hide something you do, then what you are doing probably isn't something that you should be doing... personally, I am not ashamed that I make an income doing adult games/work... part of my responsibility is to take care of my family and, being disabled as I am, I am unable to work a normal job like a lot of other people can... so this is my way of supporting my wife and keeping a roof over my head.

My wife understands this and she helps me when she can because she knows that it is important to me to try and do my part for the household and to make sure those that enjoy our game have something to relax to and enjoy... perhaps, it is the same sort of situation with this individuals daughter and creator.

I'm not going to judge the dude. ;)

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Kaffekop is one of the most straight forward Dev's I've seen. None have shown the balls to open their personal problems to his Patreon's like he has. I truly believe he wants to finish this game as much as we want him to. I like to nip this daughter thing in the bud also. Kaffekop is older which means his daughter is above the required age to be legal to help him. Hopefully his health will get better to the point he can resume the game.

Reactions: filochard

Mosho Masters

Feb 14, 2018
V0.5 - Just played it to its end, damn it pisses me off that I didn't see the twist from a mile away, absolutely loved it! Its well made and somewhat complex in a "get to see all paths" kind of way, he does get some "speech" and "thought" mixed up and its a bit hard to tell what's what some times. MORE!

Reactions: Volta

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Very happy to hear that the game is back in production after dev took a bit of a break for understandable personal reason :)
I'll be checking in here more often for update news, been a fan of the game for a long time :)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i keep coming across good games that are dead so it was a good suprise when i read your above comment... i guess i could have said more than so... lol
Yeah, this game to me has A LOT of potential, really been a fan of it since the start, a supernatural noir story of some sort, I'm a big fan of the noir genre and we don't have anywhere near enough games in that genre :pPlus it helps that the ladies in this game are sexy as hell, haha :p

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
I think i am in love with the Mom.Loved the renders and as a personal opinion i always wanted game as a 3rd person perspective of relationship between between mother and son aka voyeurism which this game seems to provide will definitely keep an eye on this game cant wait for the next updates. Thnk you for you hard work and time developing this masterpiece.

lsiralos

Dec 4, 2017
Someone has information what daz3d models were used to form a character
Game fans can do a continuation of the game

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Someone has information what daz3d models were used to form a character
Game fans can do a continuation of the game
No, the game is back in development, the dev had to take a small leave due to personal issues in real life, he even said that he figured he'd need to be on a longer leave but he didn't, he returned sooner, so now he's back developing the game.

Reactions: allintine

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
posted

Heya guys and girls
First off: Thank you all for your comments and encoraging e-mails. It is much appreciated, and has proven to be, odly heartwarming and helpful in my current situation. Thank you!
I have finally managed to crawl out from under all the shit that has been happening to my as of late. What is it they say: When it rains ... it pours! And it has just been poring over the last six months, but it appears to have stopped!
This means that I'm back and working on this project again. The script is almost done and hopefully I'll be able to ship it off for proof reading later this weekend and begin churning out images once more.
As it has been so long since my last build was published I reckon I owe you a free one so version 0.6 will be delivered free of charge.
After version 0.6 has been published the payment stuff will remain as it is now: You will only be charged when I release a new build.
The reasoning is that it takes away the stress of having to produce something like clockwork, and I'm sadly not wired like that - apparently.
As always, thank you for sticking around, for playing and for being ever so patient with me and my project.

Cheers - Kaffekop

4.10 star(s) 66 Votes